the truth, the whole truth &nothing but the...

by Marilyn 11 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Marilyn, that scripture was what made me finally disassociate too. In fact, I quoted it in my Disassociation letter to the hall and to the society. JWs, even more than most other religions, just don't fit the bill. How can they claim to live by that scripture, yet disfellowship and shun so many so easily?

The history of christianity is just about the bloodiest ever, so how does christianity in general live up to it? They don't.

From many I have spoken too, it would seem the very ones the dubs claim to be so satanic and filled with debauchery, are the only ones actually living up to that commandment. In fact, you don't even have to believe in God to live up to that one. Just treat all like you being treated.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well when I was a teenager.

Certain hand and finger signals meant the complete opposite of what they mean today!

Like closing a fist and only dislaying the pointer finger and the little finger used to mean..Bul* Shi*. Now everyone does it..I take it that it means something friendlier now? I wonder when it changed?

Does the single digit still mean Fuc* You?

A Great Grandma that blinked ....and somebody changed the rules...

Golden Girl..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit