PEDOPHILES ON THE GOV BODY???

by crawdad2 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nathan,

: You may chose to reject the story if you like, and believe that the Brooklyn boy and his family are a fabrication, but then you are left with the FACT that the elderly and declining Greenlees was moved from his comfortable situation at Bethel to New Orleans.

Not to mention the fact the NO ONE resigns from the Governing Body. And I mean NO ONE. Greenless and Chitty were FORCED out just as Ray Franz was forced out. NO ONE leaves the Governing Body willingly. Old time Bethelites are all aware that both Chitty and Greelees were practicing homosexuals and many of them have said so, even though none dare state it publicly. To do so would cut them off from their posh condos in Patterson and any sort of normal retirement. They would be tossed on the street with nothing just as the GBastards did with Ed Dunlap when he was 69 years old.

Farkel

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Not to mention the fact the NO ONE resigns from the Governing Body. And I mean NO ONE.
    Only if they die. Why doesn't that happen more often.

I see the pharisees of today are no different from that of bygone eras. Sigh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit