LeeHiker

Thanks Machislopp
    It worked that time,just what I was looking
    for,Thanks for your time.
    LeeHiker

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

RR,
    I must comment. I do not agree with everything you believe, but I do respect your position. I think it is commendable that you took the time to explain. I was quite aware of the expense involved in producing the aforementioned items.
    One thing in your post did catch my eye. I always disagreed with the Society on the second chance thing. Always appeared to me as you stated, people never had a first chance.
    Thanks for being civil in your explanation.
    TW

• RR
    RR

LeeHiker

Are the Bible students at your site the (original
    bible Students)from Russell or are there other branches. Also,the Finished Mystery by Russell,is it a single book or is it part of a series, can it be found on CD?

The Bible Students ARE the original Bible Students that was formed in Pastor Russell's day. Although there are congregations that have been formed as a result of the ministry of the various Bible Student congregations.

The Class I am affiliated with Jersey City Bible Students, are THE oldest Bible Student congregation in the world having been formed in the 1880s, it was also the first to separate itself from the Society in 1917 due to the elders knowing first hand the character of Rutherford, they knew they could not support the Society as long as he was president.

Thay have survived simply because they have remained independent all these years!

As to the Finished Mystery, it was NOT written by Russell, and even now the Society admits to this, it was written by Clayton Woodworth and George Fisher. However, that said, we did put it on the two CD Rom set Bible Students Library, as that particular CD contains various writings from various sources.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hi RR

I'm surprised that someone still ask who wrote

the book "The Finished Mistery".

Your answer was excellent including the information

about the Jersey City Bible Students.

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit