I may have a friend

by Defianttruth 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Congratulations!

Maybe I'm missing out on something. A number of people often call me just to talk (some with social needs; especially former students). I accommodate as best I can; but I tend to be goal oriented and find it difficult just to chat without a specific purpose in mind.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Great thread! I had trouble making friends after leaving the organization too. Like the rest of you I spend my time at work or with my family. I don't have much free time for friends. But, over the past several years I have been able to make 2 or 3 good friends that I can call and chat with and even go for a beer with and just talk. It feels great to have someone to discuss stuff with and not be judged.
  • franticfran
    franticfran
    Love this thread, when I joined this forum 2 years ago I was in a very bad place and everyone responded positively, then I was pm,d by a lovely lady in America and we are still good friends,she walked along side me until I came out of the tunnel, and now I have rejoined the human race, I have found friends all around me here in this small town and I help out at the local school. I am a completely different person because of all of you here on this forum and I will always be grateful to all of you. There are friends to made all around you,so never turn an invite down! Good luck to all of you.x
  • millie210
    millie210
    franticfran she walked along side me until I came out of the tunnel,

Beautiful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit