Let's talk about my kids (or "pets" i...

by joeshmoe 28 Replies latest jw friends

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Xander,

Fuify? Fuify??!! And I thought HoneyBaby was bad!

My wife named them all, so don't rag me.

Oh I'm raggin' man. HaHaHaHaHaHa!!

1) He LOVES to try and get outside. EVERY TIME the door is cracked, he bolts for it. *BUT*, he HATES it outside.

My dogs are like this too! Not to open the old Cat vs. Dogs wound, but I really don't think they're that different!

Dottie,

My dogs are girls, so i "fixed" them the way any good dad would. I keep them fenced up and chase the boys away with a bat.

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

The animals I have loved... and lost...

*Note to self -- stop getting pets, I seem to be lethal*

1. Tom -- he was a tom cat hence the name Tom. My first pet. Died from old age.

2. Honey -- coolest kitty, thought she was a dog, got run over by a car

3. Sweetie -- the white bunny rabbit, she was as mean as piss and I have a scar to proove it

4. Misty -- grey kitty, known to do a run-and-claw job. Psycho is not the word that fits, gave her away to some dorks

5. Hershey -- Black cat that loved to play with peanuts in thier shell, super cewl and sweet, run over by a car

6. Pistachia -- gerbil, chewed through my finger, hurt like hell, got set free in the empty lot next door

7. Ham -- Sweet fluffy hampster, gave away cause the gerbil hated him

8. Spike - Coolest cat in the whole world with nads the size of god knows what, he was screaming and crying one night, prolly over some girl kitty, so the ass who lived next door to me shot him with a rifle.

9. Countless numbers of fish -- died from lack of clean tank

10. Peanut -- a really stupid Beagle I sold

11. Cookie -- another really stupid Beagle I sold

12. Doggie -- My daughter's hampster that died from old age

PETS I STILL HAVE

13. Holly -- my golden retriever lab mix that I think actually saved on my life. I got her last Decemeber on Christmas eve -- saved my life that night from my ex hsuband who paid a surprise visit at 3 am... will have to tell you all about that later. I still have her of course, and love her so very much.

14. Baby -- cool white cat that sucks her thumb (no joke!!!) and hates the people living with me (told you she was cool)

15. Reese -- she likes me only. Period.

16. Grunt -- My new kitten, he's cool. He did belong to the dorks that live with me, but I am just in love with him, so he is mine now.

17., 18., -- The retards using my house as a shelter -- thier cats. Their cats are dumb

Forgive me folks, feel giddy and brain dead today. Perhaps I just need sleep...

Kisses,

Moe

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

Mine's an American Staffordshire Terrier named TIGER. He's a Red Nose with an all blond coat & light brendal markings. He's definatly my best freind, one of our favorite things to do is wrestle. He's also very gental with the kids and let's them mount him like a horse.

This dog is definatly a package deal.He serves as a freind, a home security system, & a car security system.

The only bad thing about him is, he get's to be a real flea bag at times, and hates to take a bath.

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Moe,

That was sad, sweetie. We've all lost a pet we loved. I had a wonderful dog named Gus who loved me. Unfortunately, he hated everyone else. One evening, my family had some friends over and they had brat little kid. The stupid kid was pulling on gus's ears, so he snapped at the stupid kid. Didn't bite him or anything, just growled and snapped, you know. Anyway, my folks took him the next day and had him put to sleep. they didn't even tell me what they were gonna do and I didn't find out till I got home from school. I was devestated! Honestly, I still don't think I've forgiven them, stupid as that sounds!

Anyway Moe, you definitely don't have the pet "green thumb".

I want to hear the Holly story!! C'mon, give it up. You know you wanna.

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

Joe -

Anyway Moe, you definitely don't have the pet "green thumb".

Oh, wow, how observant of you... *rolls eyes*

Kisses,

Moe

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

SoulJah,

The only bad thing about him is...he hates to take a bath.

Don't we all! Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't admit such things. Suddenly my current single state is starting to make sense.

• Valis
    Valis

Sinnamon the calico stenographer...she takes notes during JCs and naps during most court proceedings.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 20 June 2002 16:3:14

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

ACK -- FORGOT ABOUT THE HEDGEHOGS!!!! Thanks for reminding me Valis!!!

Hedgie -- Ex named him the generic name AND took him

Buttercup -- Bled to death from a cut she got on her leg. She was really sweet, too.

Kisses,

Moe

• nita6368
    nita6368

I have a big Chocolate dog...Lab that is. Her name is Molly and she was my Xmas present. I went to pick out a puppy and their mother walked passed and all but Molly went after the mother. Just so happened she was the biggest of the litter, she had 7 black brothers and sisters and 2 chocolate, her parents were both black.When I got her I could pick her up with one hand now she is 8 months old and 78 pounds. She still thinks she is a puppy and when she climbs on the living room chair she hangs off both sides and will spend forever turning around in circles trying tomake herself fit. She loves water and will climb in the shower with you if you don't secure the bathroom door tightly. She has learned how to use the big block head of hers to open doors and we have had to replace the screen twice because she beat us to the door and went through it.Every time she gets into the front yard she jumps in the little ornamental pond, lays down and sticks her head under the water, it really is a strange sight to see especially when she comes up with a fake lily pad on her head.She loves the kids and lays on top of them, its like she can't get close enough to us.She is wonderful :)

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

(((((moe)))))

You're killing me (and apparently your pets)!

Hey! Teacher! Leave them pets alone!

What the hell am I talking about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit