JW CHILD ABUSE VICTIMS $$$$$$450,000

by crawdad2 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

do you hear that, jw victims?......... hawkaw want's me to stop this nonsense, as he calls it..

don't listen to him........ the gov body needs as many victims as possible to come forward and sue them for damages to get their attention.... ................. don't let him discourage you........ you can win in court!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Respectfully I am not discouraging anyone from sueing.

Respectfully, people older than 20 can sue and possibily win bigger bucks too.

Quit twisting what I stated.

hawk

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

thank you for clearing that up hawkaw......... ///////// ........if you were a cheerleader for a football team, you would be encouraging them to get off the field in a hurry,,,,,,,, they might get hurt!!!!!........... i look at it a little differently........ i want them to go for it!!!!!.........they can win......they deserve big bucks for compensation.........and it's a good motive to want to help existing victims by bringing it to the attention of the courts.............. the pedophile issue is not a doctrinal thing...... it's a disgusting cover-up that exposes their cruel and wicked leadership........ harboring pedophiles, and punishing victims.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I just want to say something,coming from "personal experience" NO amount of money is compensation for such a crime. What about holding the perps responsible? You can hand anyone a check....but that doesn't even begin to heal the pain involved. I am not saying that I am against financial restitution, but I would most definately want people held accountable for their actions....like JAIL TIME!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit