• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Would a former bethelite lie to you?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Joe - *with starry eyed look* You are my hero

• Francois
    Francois

Where's the pocket so's I can store my ciggy-puffs, and needles, and such?

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

I need one of those, rofl

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I laughed when I saw the photo because I just imagined the reaction of Witnesses, especially if they knew/know you, and the look on their faces and insuing whispering would be pretty hilarious. BUT...
    upon more careful review of the product it is an entirely anti-christian thing and the back of that particular tee says something like: ; "Your Lord is NOT my shephard because I am not a sheep".....
    perhaps some out there feel that way, but I think that most people that admit to being "apostate" (or at least do not object too ;strenuously when others refer to them as such) would claim not to be anti-Christ and so would not desire to wear such apparel. 
    (two-cents) 
    --Eduardo
  • Grout
    Grout

Hey, now that I know what's on the back I'm DEFINITELY gonna get one.

• saltiest
    saltiest

Actually, Eduardo, now that I know what it says on the back the shirt is more inviting. It wouldn't be quite as entertaining anymore, though, since I don't live in the city my old congregation is in. Although...I am visiting soon... :)

• professor
    professor

Yes. Actually the apostate shirt has nothing on the back. The other shirt does, as does the tote bag. I personally want the hat.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I`m getting one, it should look good with my broom.

Witchy

• Dawn
    Dawn

I agree with you Eduardo - although I am no longer a JW I do still love Christ.

One thing I really appreciate now - our freedom to express ourselves and accept others, or disagree with others, by our own decision. We have the freedom to decide what is acceptable to each of us and no longer have someone else telling us what is or is not acceptable. I love this freedom!!

Edited by - Dawn on 20 June 2002 2:59:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit