Is Gilligan really Satan?

by simplesally 20 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Anybody ever see this site?

The 7 deadly sins as seen thru the castaways! Its a good laugh...but you can see how easy it is to make anyone, I mean just anyone, out to be "Satan"!

http://members.tripod.com/TTLF/gilligan.html

• professor
    professor

Yes, Gilligan is Satan. Also, E.T. is Jesus.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

so is this then "new light"???:

"Ginger isn't Ginger anymore, Ginger is Mary Ann. Mary Ann isn't Mary Ann anymore, she's the Professor"

~XW

• Robdar
    Robdar

Deep thoughts. Really deep thoughts. LMAO at this one. Thanks Sally for posting this.

Robyn

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

LOTFLMAO!!

I think Satan was one of the many visitors (weird types) to the island and never alerted authorities that the group was stranded. That is evil.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

How could Gilligan possibly be Satan! Get real! Satan doesn't wear a silly white sailor cap!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

We You are all insane... LMFAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

How could Gilligan possibly be Satan! Get real! Satan doesn't wear a silly white sailor cap!

I think Satan DOES wear a white cap, he does that as a decoy. You know, it is said the good guys always wear the white hats, WOW Satanic Master Gilligan sure does use excellent tactics doesn't he?

This thread is just plain NUTS...

Kisses,

Moe

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

I know, it is a silly one..but at the time it was posted, there wasn't much else going on, and I fwelt like talking. I'll grant you that Satan wears a white cap, then. But definitely NOT baggy white pants and sneakers! DEFINITELY NOT!

• JanH
    JanH

Satan is deeply disturbed by any allegation of ever having been on Gilligan's island, and outright offended at the idea of ever having worn a white cap.

- Jan

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

I should think so, Jan! And the white hat allegation pales when you consider the IQ of Gilligan! Offended indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit