which swingin' chick are you? (girls only:)

by Incense_and_Peppermints 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hey IP, is there a test? I went to the site and its just selling calendars.

Incense_and_Peppermints

oops, there's no 'test', actually.

i should have said "which swingin' chick do you identify with", sorry. if you click the url, rather than the picture, you'll get all the cool chicks from the sixties. i'm natalie wood

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It's a toss-up between!

Welch, Raquel

&
    Ann-Margret

Incense_and_Peppermints

ooh, you bad girl, you . that whole 'kitten with a whip' thing was ann-margaret's claim to fame.... she's older now but still a hottie, don'tcha think? the same can be said for raquel welch, but she lacked ann's playfulness that was her most charming quality... (not to mention that red hair, oh...)

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I'm Raquel Welsh!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have had men accuse me of being a bit intimidating.[8>] It is one of those useless compliments. Not too afraid to tip their hat, but not brave enough to ask for a date.
    It has been a complimentary drag forum/images/smilies/wink.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 18 June 2002 23:1:11

Incense_and_Peppermints

I'm Raquel Welsh!

hmm, " passionate, voracious sexuality" eh? i love that white bikini outfit she's wearing.

I have had men accuse me of being a bit intimidating. It is one of those useless compliments. Not too afraid to tip their hat, but not brave enough to ask for a date.

you figure if they went that far, they'd go all the way. what have they got to lose? :)

• simplesally
    simplesally

Goldie Hawn?

Incense_and_Peppermints

i love her in 'butterflies are free'...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit