Anybody from Los Angeles,CA

by carlitos71 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• carlitos71
    carlitos71

Looking to get in contact with any xjw's in LA, especially in the southeast-downey,hp,bell

• revdrjohnson
    revdrjohnson

Not FROM there, but I plan to BE out there (Laguna Niguel) Labor Day week. and ...

Dear fellow ex-cultists and others, Just want to make a formal invitation to a countercult conference being held Sept. 6-9. Mark your calenders as we will be having a great speakers list: Dr. Phil Fernandez, Dr. Edmund Gruss, Larry Blythe (a contributor to the Baker Encyclopedia of Apologetics), Dr. R.K. Macgregor Wright (the author of No Place For Soveriegnty-What's Wrong with Freewill Theism?), and many more! There will be testimonials and various workshops on all kinds oif biblical issues. My own pastor Tony Arnold ( a former Oness pentecostal) will be doing expose's on Oneness Pentecostalism and a recent controversy regarding Dr. Tony Evans recent televised comments that believing Muslims and Buddhists will attain heavenly reward. So dont miss it and come out and enjoy the wonderful view in Portland, Oregon. BTW, I didnt mentione I will also be speaking and giving a workshop on the issue of Inclusivism. So, Y'all come on down ya hear! http://www.witnessinc.com/Missions/Conference/conference.html Shalom, Agustin Astacio
  • Southland
    Southland

Los Angeles here ... Los Feliz area.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

From San Gabriel Valley area, but, I never been a JW.

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

I'm in Orange County. Not a Witness or Ex-Witness. Just married to a current Witness.

CPiolo

• Zanniesmom
    Zanniesmom

There is an exJW support group that meets in Downey. Email me and I will tell you the particulars.

• Bhagavad
    Bhagavad

Pacific Palisades.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Northeast Los Angeles...in between Glendale & Pasadena

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Los Angeles area. I'm still 'in' tho, so I have to run from bush to bush...

• LDH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit