You Apostates Are Right!

by comforter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ

I dunno, that doesn't sit right with me. JW's would refer to the teaching of Jehovah before they would talk about Jesus, cuz Jesus is just the CO-Pilot for the BIG GUY.

• belbab
    belbab

Have I been missing out on something?

and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain. 1 Timothy 6:3-5.

OK. Whose has my share? Or does one have to put out a contribution box. Solicit old people and latch onto their estate, peddle magazines, and literature and charge the R & F double for them. Close to a billion dollars a year in cash flow. Big WOW!

Jesus Christ! Give me a break, I am tired and could use the bread.

belbab

• Soledad
    Soledad

If I want to be a consistent and upright uptight jw serving God in rectitude, then I need to get up out of this place.

bye for now hilda......see you soon!!! love ya

• larc
    larc

Folks, On one thread, he used the word soul and the term saving souls several times - not something a JW would write. I think we have a trickster in our midst.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

His missives reek of loathing and judgement...not an ounce of love in his manner. downright hateful. Good riddance. Oh, and when he pops up under another name (How could he stay away from us?) we will recognize the odor.

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

Agreed, Larc. Of course my sister would be quick to point out that he is on his way to leaving Jehovah's pure [child-raping] organization; he is not using the New World Translation!

The god of the dolphins has fins.

• obiwan
    obiwan

As apoo on the simpsons would say "Thank you come again" oh and don't let the door hit you in the fannie on the way out either.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey comforter,I doubt God wants you any where near his rectitude..LOL...OUTLAW

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Cumfarter,

You ought to focus on saving your own soul. Advocating the exploitaiton of children for the benefit of an evil cult is not likely to score points with god, but the devil will sure revel in your "rectitude." Make sure to bring some Vaseline with you for the trip - it'll smooth out them hemorrhoidal speed bumps.

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ
    I knew it! This guys not a witness, who ever heard a witness quote Jesus? J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit