COMFORTER: Allow me to be direct

by HomebutHiding 21 Replies latest jw friends

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

WHY do you associate with apostates, Comf?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

COMF!!! Say it aint so.. :(

• Farkel
    Farkel

HomebutHiding,

One of the surest ways to give a dipfuck ammo is to give a dipfuck attention.

I know. I've done it and I do it. I'm still learning.

LOL Naeblis! For those who don't know, COMF is a long-time and well-respected poster. By shortening "Comforter's" name to "comf" it becomes a major insult to our own COMF (Captain of my Fate) and gives "Comforter" an honor it doesn't deserve, nor has it earned.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 18 June 2002 5:34:40

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Since I asked the original question a few minutes ago, I have been wondering if comforter is really an exJW posing as one to foment argument, or issues, or otherwise bring out truths. Or, maybe he really is a JW who doesn't care any longer that he is violating the most sacred prohibition by speaking with the rebellious followers of Satan...uhh..that would be us.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

P.S. My apologies to Captain of My Fate...no disrespect intended; point taken. I won't make the mistake again.

• JT
    JT

you are very mean, you are asking a question that you KNOW he can't answer with a Straight face.

I love it. I recall when I was asked the same question almost 6yrs ago, and man did I do the Two Step Shuffle, much like what almost every single regular "JW" has done since I have been posting.

I have yet to see One just One JW just say, "Yes I know that the FDS has explained from the Bible that Jehovah doesn't approve of me being here and I realize that I am going asking the direct instructions that Jah has provided thru the FDS, but I think that Jehovah and the FDS are wrong"

will we ever see that day when a JW can JUST BE HONEST

Not in my life time or Yours.

smile

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

I know that when I was "IN," I would have run for my life from a forum like this, praying to the "Tower of Strength" the whole way. In fact, I have been out for a few years, and only recently have had the courage to take a peek. He is dfinately on his way out. I am curious to see if he performs some fancy footwork in order to side-step my simple, straightforward question. He avoided a similar request for explanation by me last night. BTW, we know it is a "he?" Does he have rank, i.e., elder, pioneer?

A note...Although I have been a nonJW for some time, I have not replaced friends...has been very lonely, allowed much introspection...too much to be healthy, probably. I am enjoying reading the posts of real people who do identify with my feelings and experiences. Didn't think it was possible.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Will we ever see that day when a JW can JUST BE HONEST

They will only be honest if they stop using Theocratic (More likely TheoCrappic) Warfare on us, non-jws.

Edited by - AjaxMan on 18 June 2002 6:51:20

• SYN
    SYN

The chances of Comforter responding properly to your question are about the same chance of you finding a snowflake in Hell.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

will we ever see that day when a JW can JUST BE HONEST

Hello, here I am ! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit