by sOOner 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• sOOner
    sOOner

Seeking the knowledge and preparing ourselves for coming realities and
    living as "ONE" in unity is not very different from what JW's believe. I
    never could understand how "THEY" can say only 144,000 will go to the
    heavenly realm and the meek(sheep) shall inherit the earth.Are we not part
    of the meek ones?There are so many good and loving persons in our world,are
    we to believe that since we are not JW's we are doomed.

I think not.

I came across a beautiful message the other day.It was about death.it said in essence when you get to this place that I am at,you will see the truths and have the knowledge.You will be in awe of who and what you
    see.Do not mourn for me for I have now seen these things and I am waiting for you. All your questions will be answered and now you will understand the"Secrets",nothing is hidden.

I don't believe we have to die to gain this knowledge.

I have been reading a book called "The Isaiah effect"They are manuscripts concerning the dead sea scrolls that were never used as part of the revised "BIBLE" If you get a chance to get to the bookstore it is written by Greg Braden.It is about decoding the lost science of prayer and prophesy.

My Mom (Faithful to the END JW) says things like if Dad could hear us now and I wish he was still here.Just the fact that she says these things amazes me.Of course she believes he is far from our reach now.She says he is gone,does not exist in any form.He was cremated and is as the dust from which he came. I believe he is part of the "Sunwarriors"just around the bend so to speak.They are preparing for us to come and join them.

There will be so many surprised faces.

Remember how JW's say that when Armageddon is completed one's may say"Gee,I didn't think you would be here" and ones they thought would be there in paradise will be no where to be found.

Mom is a part of all of this...
    she just does not realize there is more then ONE way~ not just the JW way.

We need to step up to the plate and take responsibilities for our damaged planet. If we don't where will we
    live. Its like our bodies if we don't nurture them and care for them,we are
    in essence destroying our own home within.

We were taught for so long not to get a education because we were needed to preach the good news.Not to buy life insurance because hey why waste your money when the end is so near.

I remember the year 1975.I had been df'd from JW's for 3-4 years.I put my new tags on my brand new Toyota and partied like it was 1999.I did this on the advice of my mother.She said if you don't love what's good and true you may as well have a good time enjoying what time you have left.

Now,her favorite saying is "It is just so sad that so many are going to die"and how she dosen't believe these horrid stories about the Silent Lambs ,the Library Card and numerous other issues that are coming to public light.She is so saturated in there truth.She has no mind to ask questions and be in fear of being reprimaded.

She didn't associate with me for 12 years,I was totally cut off.Dead Zone.If someone died she did send a card and let me know.Then lo and behold"A NEW Light" shown forth and they were given permission to associate with close family members if they wished to do so.The year I believe was 92-93.What a awkward bittersweet reunion that was.

I am happy to say that even tho I traveled down some mighty dark streets,I have been awakened to a beautiful light that shines ever so brightly within.

There are NO Towers in my way.

sOOner

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Sweet sOOner,

How could I not respond to such a loving post. Your words rang familiar to me, as we both are now enlightened and have such a different reality to exist in.

We wish our mom could see the beauty of our lives now, but that would truly be a miracle, as she is and always has been a maryr for her JW faith.

These days that we live in now are pulling us toward a remarkable awakening for all. It is my hearts desire that so many in all religions who have lived according to what they thought was their god's dictate, will come to see how they have been manipulated and maneuvered in these directions by a society bent on control. Religion has been the biggest lie in all of mankind's history on this planet. We've been long overdue for a change.

Keep posting. You have come out from a dark place into the light. You have helped me and so many others. We are not only fleshly sisters now, but our souls have been traveling the universe together for a long time.

Love,

Your Carin' Karen

Sentinel

I

• LDH
    LDH

sOOner,

I really enjoyed your post. I've not heard about the Sunwarriors. I'll have to look into it.

It really is sad, the way you were 'finally' able to associate with your mother after being 'dead' for so long.

This cult has so much to answer for, and the stories just keep coming.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit