MSNBC / Newsweek

by mikepence 33 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
    mikepence

Hey ya'all...go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/767800.asp and click on the highest number (7) on the "MSNBC VIEWER'S TOP 10" box at the bottom. If enough of us click that, the story will get more prominent play on MSNBC.com.

Peace,
    Mike
    XJWNews.com

• mindfield
    mindfield

Great idea, Mike. Hopefully many others will vote, because as it is right now, the story isn't on the Top 10 list. Go figure. Maybe people aren't as interested as persecuting JW's as they thought. *rolls eyes* This needs to get out to more people, fast.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I just voted!!!

hawk

• mindfield
    mindfield

Make that 2, hawk.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Make that three votes, and one against the JWs First Amendment rights being upheld (which is now in the tenth position of the Top Ten stories.....guess a lot of JWs are voting for that one).

• TheStar
    TheStar

Make it 4!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Here's to five!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i voted too

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

add me.

Did you guys notice the very carefully thinly disguised wording the Justices gave tho?

If the ordinance had been more carefully worded...

It ain't over by a long shot. I'm sure the Justices were made aware of the 'Rapists at your Door' issue and may have been more sympathetic than we realize. They basically said "If you want us to allow something like this, just word it better".

RUN WATCHTOWER RUN!!!

For over 35 years, since at least 1967, Watchtower has been sending known rapists tp people's doors.

RUN WATCHTOWER RUN!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Just voted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit