BAD LITTLE JW GIRLS 2

by crawdad2 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

jw girl://////// crying....sobbig.........pleading........... but no one is there when he makes me do it to him!!!!!......... how can i have a "witness"??????????

elder://///// the bible say's you must have" 2 witnesses"............lets look up the 'scriptures together', ok? ......let's read 1 tim 5:19.............will you read it for me?

"do not admit an accusation against an older man, except only on the evidence of 2 or 3 witnesses...........20.....reprove before all onlookers persons who practice sin",.......

elder///////// ...........well,... do you have 2 witnesses?

little girl..................cry, cry, cry, cry, cry...sob sob, ........beg.......beg........no,...... how can i have a 'witness'????.....cry, cry.........he makes me do it to him when we are 'alone',,,,,,,,,cry, cry cry............

elder://///////////.......... let's read the part about, "do not admit an accusation against and older man" again, ok?.........would you like to read that for me?

now, your father is older than you, right?........he is your father, right?.......... and he is like an "older man in the congregation, right?............. and you are accusing him of something really serious ..... but you don't have 2 witnesses,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so...... we find it necessary to 'warn you', this time,,,,,,, don't do it again........... or we will 'reprove' you........... stop accusing!!!!!!!....... you don't have 2 witnesses!!!.................... next time we will publicly reprove you!!!!.........do you understand???

Edited by - crawdad2 on 17 June 2002 11:36:15

Edited by - crawdad2 on 17 June 2002 11:40:18

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

That makes me sooooo ANGRY, and I was never a JW. No wonder some people go postal.

• abbagail
    abbagail

That is sickening to the nnnnnth degree, and probably not far from "real conversations" in the back room. It makes my guts hurt. Can you imagine having to suppress the ANGER a young girl would feel at being put thru anything like that? Jehovah God please help us all! Amen.

• SYN
    SYN

YOU LEFT SOMETHING OUT.

THE CHILD IS FORCED TO DO THIS IN FRONT OF THE ABUSER!!!!!!

Now, where did I put my sharp stick?

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

That is horrible...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit