Clearing Things Up

by mindfield 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

MINDFIELD~ Glad to know you took charge and made some positive efforts, and didn't beat yourself up too much! Life is a bitch at times, that's all there is to it. After 52 years, 32 married years, things happen and I just live and learn and go on and hope for those positives. Sometimes they're not so easy to find, but they are there.

Have a Great Week :-)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mind.

I think its been apparent that you havent been quite yourself the past couple days. I certainly felt that.And I suppose youve made a couple of bad calls. Dont be embarrasseed about this. We all make bad calls. look at me! I make bad calls all the time.

The important thing is how YOU feel about yourself, and , I suppose how you feel other posters feel about you.

well, I think youre a great dude, and im pretty sure most others here think the same thing.

As to how you feel about yourself, you will just have to work thru that one, but at least you know that 99 percent of people here are fond of you.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Actually, your WORST call of the weekend was feeling that you needed to aplogize to me for anything.

That entire business was MY fault, I totally misled you with the "flame war" between me and Prisca. That misleading was deliberate on my part, and in the interests of amusement.

That was a joke between us,You had nothing to apologize for, and the fact that you did apologize merely demonstrates what a decent bod you really are.

Just a quick comment on this statement by you:

I feel bruised, battered and broken. I'm angry and pissed at the world, and yet I'm saddened and depressed. I feel like if someone tore me apart into tiny little pieces, looked back, and then spit on my remains. I'm a mess in what concerns my emotions right now, and I don't know when I'll recover.

Ive felt that way a number of times on this board, in connection with feeling totally discredited. You yourself have no need for concern in the 'credit" department, your credibility with others is Sky High.

Keep on posting dude...

Edited by - refiners fire on 16 June 2002 19:46:27

• mindfield
    mindfield

Refiners,

Thanks for that...I really felt like a moron after dissing your post history and misreading your post on the thread. Hell, I insulted all of your previous posts, you remember that? Wasn't exactly a smart move, now was it. But thanks for your remarks. And be assured that you're a great dude yourself!

((((((((LDH)))))))))))

Auntie, yes, life can be a tiresome, filthy bitch at times. Best to stand up and stare it/her/him right in its ugly face.... and try to cajole it back to a positive mood.

Edited by - mindfield on 16 June 2002 20:9:54

• Imbue
    Imbue

Ignoring IT..even though IT left IT self wide open....using restraint...sitting on hands...

above comment is not for you Mindfeild

Mindfeild don't sweat it.. I doubt anyone holds your little spat against you and I bet nae doesn't either. You can't expect to agree on everything with everyone. That's how the real world is, generally people agree to disagree. This isn't the KH where we MUST agree on everything.Only certain posters expect to be catered to and agreed with or else they make your experience here miserable.

Edited by - imbue on 16 June 2002 22:4:20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit