APB on Beacon, NY Apostate Truck Driver

by zenpunk 10 Replies latest jw friends

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Three days ago I was getting off at the Beacon exit on Route 84 and next to me there was a truck with a banner across the back. I was so intrigued that I backed up so I could see it better. It said "Is the Watchtower, Brooklyn guilty of Adultery?" "YES" and a scripture was cited about performing physical harm to individuals (no doubt refering to the abuse cases). I couldn't read anymore because I was now blocking traffic. Now that's gutsy!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Was it perhaps a newspaper delivery truck or just a private vehicle? I would love to hear more details about it, if you have any.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

It looked like a private truck, but the banner was definately professionally done. It was a small blue truck, like a Ford F150 or something like that....

• Imbue
    Imbue

Edited by - imbue on 16 June 2002 0:31:23

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Consider it done....

• nancee park
    nancee park

You will be seeing more such signs. Randy Watters is having bumperstickers done up. If they are cheap enough, buy a dozen and pay strangers $1 a piece to let you put them on.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

There is also a guy that drives a car down 684 in White Plains with signs all over it. Never found out who he was.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I did a magnectic sign for my website for my car. It only cost me $10.00. At least you can remove the sign when necessary.

I would have love to have seen it.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I hope we do start seeing signs and bumper stickers showing up more often. The public deserves to know that it is not only the Catholic Church that has been covering up this stuff.

• umtiger
    umtiger

IF ANYONE wants ANYTHING made in graphics,... to stick on cars or trucks.. or whatever.... just email me..... I will make any sticker or decal within reason just for the cost of shipping... or ship COD. or whatever...

magnetics or cor-X type yard signs,, I'll need just a few dollars to pay for materials... the vinyl is cheap and I have lots-o-time on my hands.

the vinyl is 3.5 mil.(thick) and can be removed with relative ease.

I am Serious now.. feel free to email me, its on my profile

or at [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit