Man Kills wife over World Cup Viewing

by ISP 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

A case for 2 TVs...............

Man kills wife over World Cup viewing

A Thai man has killed his wife after the two quarreled over the TV remote control during a World Cup match.

Chartkaew Yam-uarn, 18, was shot by her husband, arrested as he tried to flee the scene, said police Captain Jittikul Kaewklangmuang.

Yai, a 20-year-old motorcycle taxi driver, confessed to the shooting but claimed it was an accident, Jittikul said.

The suspect said the fight started Thursday when his wife kept nagging him about his laziness since World Cup tournament began two week ago.

She then snatched a remote control from him and switched to a soap opera in middle of the game between Mexico and Italy.

After failing to grab the gadget, Yai slapped her in the face. The fight died down after a visit to the police station.

But the following morning, Yai lost his temper and shot his wife when she started nagging him about previous night's incident, police said.

ISP

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

I always said soccer is a most dangerous sport!

• Simon
    Simon

Taking the remote? ... jees, the nerve of that woman - she deserves all she got ...

Edited by - Simon on 15 June 2002 16:23:7

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Geez, makes me glad I'm single!

• teejay
    teejay

Simon!!

• Simon
    Simon

That was supposed to be sarcasm ... black humour !

• roybatty
    roybatty

lol Simon. Wonder what the Mrs. will say when she reads that post.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

bummer,

Simon beat me to the blackhearted obvious comment. You gotta be quick round here I tell ya.

• terafera
    terafera

Damn those Tai people!! [>:(]

He was a 20 year old motorcyle taxi driver? I think he had worse problems than a nagging wife.... how much money could he make with only one passenger at a time??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So the lady turned the channel of the TV to a Soap Opera?I`m surprised the the guy didn`t put the gun to his own head..(LOL)..The only Soap Opera I like is JW.com,and thats a fact JACK!..(LOL)...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 15 June 2002 22:22:22

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit