Breaking News: Anthony Morris III comments on Ireland legalization of gay marriage.

by cappytan 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think this anti gay posturing by the Governing Body indicative of closet gays fighting to keep their gayness in the psychological shadow.

I'm sure there is a lot of imposed sexual repression going on in the psyche of these over the hill CEOs no telling what types of drives and instincts are being suppressed in to their shadow(jung).

Anthony seems very much like a closet gay who married and is now pointing accusingly at his own disowned shadow projections which he detests so much because that it what his corporation sock puppet Jehovah hates because Jehovah has the personality of a macho spoiled adolesent male.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Saying without saying is clever, because you can't be quoted as having come out against the rights of others.

Chalk one up for Morris.

• flipper
    flipper
    Morris is a nutjob. As others say here he and the GB are soft on pedophiles and child molesters, but deride gays . The leaders of this WT organization are criminals
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    I am getting the distinct impression that TOMO 3 is unhappy in his marriage.
  • DJS
    DJS

Thank(s) Heaven,

"I am getting the distinct impression that TOMO 3 is unhappy in his current sexual persuasion."

There, I fixed that for you.

• steve2
    steve2

I wouldn't read too much into his negative opinions of gays and marriage.

Oftentimes people truly do hate others who are different from them - and there is no projection.

After all, a misogynist and a racist are not repressing their own womanliness and actual skin color or cultural background. Hate and detestation can just be what they are - plain unvarnished deep negative reactions to other humans who are in some key way(s) different from them.

• whathappened
    whathappened
    He is definitely holier than thou! Isn't self righteousness an endearing quality to possess? AM3 must think so!!!
  • steve2
    steve2

To those who do not realize the emperor is naked, all his musings are funny. I'd love to have audiences in the palms of my hands!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, when and where was this recorded?

• blondie
    blondie

What ever happened to JWs being no part of the world and not voicing their opinions on the political and social controversies of the world? The gay marriage legalization in Ireland surely falls in the realm of a political and social controversy, no?

The GB members have always been exempt.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit