Thanks to all who tried to tell me how to edit( Ta

by mouthy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry I didnt know how to put a subject- "It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks" I am trying to see if this is what you mean.I cant find the pencil??you mention ??

Edited by - mouthy on 15 June 2002 9:3:49

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I give up!!! To old to catch on to this thing-wont try to post again!!!!Did you all breath a sigh of relief???Sorry !!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

The pencil is in the top right hand corner of your post ^ edit.

Edited by - angharad on 15 June 2002 9:10:7

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Mouthy!

You better post again, I always read them when I see your name next to them. Don't worry about it, you're subject line worked this time anyway, see?

Hey, I still can't remember how to make smilies in chat, always different in email and the board, lol.

Anne

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Mouthy, I think you are doing wonderful! Aren't we suppose to do the best we can? No more being harsh, judgemental on any of our actions! So, lighten up, you are doing great.

I, like pierced angel, like reading your post.

Now when you want to go back in and edit something you've written, whether its the title or the post itself, hit the "pencil/page" others have shown you and enter your name and password, again. Its really not that hard, just play around with it.

You're doing great. Love ya.

j2bf

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

mouthy you are so sweet. don't despair we're here to help repair.

hope you are well, did you get my message the other day on another post about cleaning toilets at assemblies and halls etc. You asked what was Andre Aveline's wife name was, it was Merle.

take care mouthy, love ya

orangefatcat

Terry

• mouthy
    mouthy

Orange!Ang!Peirced Angel,Joy2befree,

Thanks so much for helping me understand what to do- I printed this page off-so I will remember. This is my second letter to you- A terrible thunderstorm wiped out the previous one. where I told you ALL how much I love you.

You all know how many kids I have lost- yetI truly feel a bit like Job- he has given me all of you- who put up with my "old age bloopers" Do You know how much I love you? Well i am telling you.

And if Alan f reads this Thank you so much -for your gift- & you dont even know me.....

( as I wipe the tears from my eyes.) I just took one of my great grandaughters out for lunch- she is stroking my arms & she said'

" Nanny you are so wrinkled are you- but your soft: "

I guess I could add in more ways than one!!!Dah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit