News Flash! please read right now!....

by dustrabbit 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

All right, folks! In response to the demand of having a place to talk/post trashy picture or say things, I am creating a new MSN community for us...more details later...
    the dustrabbit

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i don't know, things get pretty hot and heavy around here. i don't feel limited in any way, not really. of course, i have no idea just how trashy people wanna be. anyway i like reading all this stuff. you guys keep it real. if you guys leave, then we'll be left with the boring lurking jw's... ew.

;_; (sad face)

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

No, incense, it isn't a matter of leaving this board for my site or somebody else's site; there's no competition here...it's a matter of posting something that might not be acceptable here or at least in the eyes of Simon or to JWs lurking who might otherwise leave b/c they can finally see the truth....I mean, it's Simon's board and I feel grateful that I can come here talk/bullshit and post stuff...but i feel that it's not worth it for MrMoe or others to get booted if they go over the line. So, I think of the "exJWsRaw" as a release valve. They get their "extracurricular" fun at my site and they can still post their innuendo here. Make sense, no?

i guess i saw the problem, people bitching about it and nothing getting done but aggrevation on simon's part. so i came up with a solution.

the dustrabbit

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Great idea rabbit, but I'm already blushing just imagining what's gonna go up over there! (if I knew how to use those damn emoticons i'd put a blushing one here)

I can't wait!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

here ya go Joe

EmotionImageText to Type
    annoyed&>:(
    sarcastic8&>
    evil}:)
    amazed=:O
    angry:(!
    frown:(
    smile:)
    puzzled:?
    big smile:D
    blush:|
    clown:o)
    shocked:O
    tongue:p
    kisses:X
    wink;)
    approve^
    sleepy|)
    shy8)
    cool8D
    black-eyeB)
    disapprove:v
    deadxx(

Just make sure you enclose each emotion with these [ ]

Edited by - Lilacs on 15 June 2002 1:32:16

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Thanks Lilacs. this is so cool

LOL

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You're most welcome. Now I expect you to post smileys all over the place.

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

OK, this is gonna sound a little ungreatful after you provided that list for me (at no charge .. yet), but a few don't work. I just tried the blush and the sarcastic and no dice. Am I doing it wrong? here's what I'm using: [:|] and [8&>]

I can just play around until I guess them I suppose (considering the prospect) naaah, I don't need 'em that bad!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong with the second one but the first on is a capital i instead of an lower case L.

8&>did this work? hmm, this one has me stumped.[8&>]

Edited by - Lilacs on 15 June 2002 2:17:40

Edited by - Lilacs on 15 June 2002 2:18:43

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Hi Incense,

I looked at your profile and noticed your webpage is Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/champagnesupernova.

Are you the same "ChampagneSuperNova" that used to post on the ExJw Recovery and Beyond site? Tim Campbell's board.

Just curious.

GG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit