Tragically Hip concert on radio

by Naeblis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

If anyone wants to hear a live Tragically Hip concert (ok it was taped last night) tune in to 103.3 The edge tonight. It's a buffalo station. You can hear it online here.

http://www.broadcast.com/radio/alternative/wedg/

and then click on the Yahoo broadcast button in the middle of the page. It starts in a few minutes. Quick!

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Sorry, but I'm going to see a live show tonight. The Comically Outdated.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Thanks for the heads up, Naeblis. I've been listening for the last few minutes and really like what I've heard so far. I'm gonna have to check out some more of their music.

Brian

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Excellent. :) Ijust wish it didn't break up so much.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Whew! Thought it was just my connection.

Brian

• Preston
    Preston

When I took a theater class last eyar, we were all expected to recite songs, or poems, or whatever. I remember some kid recited a song by the Tragically Hip. I love that line: just then the stripper stopped in a coughing fit she said sorry i can't go on with this

• terafera
    terafera

The tragically wha-? Never heard of them..are they an older band?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Preston, here are the full lyrics for the song you're talkinga bout. It's called So Hard Done by

interesting and sophisticated refusing to be celebrated it's a monumental big screen kiss it's so deep it's meaningless one day
    you'll just up and quit and that'll be it just then the stripper stopped in a coughing fit she said sorry i can't go on with this

yeah that's awful close but that's not why i'm so hard done by

it was true cinema a clef you should see it before there's nothing left in an epic too small to be tragic you'll have to wait a
    minute cause it's an instamatic

yeah that's awful close but that's not why i'm so hard done by

just then the room became more dimly lit as the emcee carried on with it and now that i got you all strangely compelled i'm
    afraid that candy's not feeling well

close, but that's not why i'm so hard done by

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

tera, download icq and naebs will show you exactly who they are

they fucking rock!!!

• terafera
    terafera

okay, I'll check them out. Thanks bitter mango

Share this

Google+
Pinterest