Second Toss

by IslandWoman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dino
    Dino

It's been over sixty days now.

What was the outcome of your "blackmail"?

We guess it was remunerative?

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Dino,

Amen Dakota Red!

Let me add this, simply because Ive known Bill Bowen for a hundred years. In addition to being as nice a guy you will ever meet, he is thick skinned and mentally tough. These qualities make him somehow uniquely qualified to be the mouthpiece of the Silentlambs. Believe me, the insults and potshots roll right off of him. They have about as much effect as a popcorn fart in the next county.

Dino

What the brother who controls those letters does with them and when he does, is up to him. I suggest you stick your nose in Bills business since this business is none of your concern.

IW

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Hey, whats all this "code" stuff about IW? Could you educate me, it sounds interesting.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I suggest you stick your nose in Bills business since this business is none of your concern.

Then why on earth post this thread if it's no-one's business? Just who was this thread directed towards then?

• Dino
    Dino

Im delighted you got my point.

The same principle applies to you. I really didnt care about your cryptic posts but I couldnt resist.

I dont stick my nose in Bill's business, but you do.

PS How ya doin' Prisca?

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Dino,

Im delighted you got my point.

The same principle applies to you. I really didnt care about your cryptic posts but I couldnt resist.

I dont stick my nose in Bill's business, but you do.

Of course I "got your point". I am not stupid but then I'm not too sure about you.

(Oops maybe too vitriolic, will try to soften the post here) And a fine poster you are too!!!

IW

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

!!!!!!!!! Dang! I just caught this again for the first time in a month or two.

Wish I was rich. I buy them myself!

I must agree with you IW. This would be a tremendous embarrassment for the Society. If they were published, would there be any way that the Society could deny their authenticity?

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit