LDH:)(pics added)

by Wendy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Wendy
    Wendy

You my dear are a genius! Thank you so much for the help the other dayTo any of you who haven't "met" Lisa yet, you are missing out!

Riley finally cut his first tooth yesterday! I thought I would share this with ya Any idea on a site that will host my pics and I can post the latest of this little guy? I can't wait until you can see the tooth hehe I want to take a pic for ya then.

wendy

Edited by - Wendy on 15 June 2002 23:31:20

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Wendy,

I'm glad your little guy is doing well.

Linda

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What's Riley's birthday? Perhaps we could nicely ask Simon to add a Calendar to the site so we can keep track of Anniversaries, Birthdays and stuff?

Anyway, if you email me your pic's Wendy I'll be happy to host them for you.

Nic'

• LDH
    LDH

Wendy,

you are too generous. I am far from genius. Well, ok maybe I am a genius, but in the mad scientist sort of way, LOL.

I'm thinking the advice I gave helped?!?!?

Too cool!

Lisa

• saltiest
    saltiest

Wendy,

I have plenty of room for you to place pictures and/or pages of the little one.

Just send me an email and I'll set up an FTP account for you.

Alicia

• Wendy
    Wendy

Aww Nic(good to see ya BTW) and Saltiest I appreciate it, I had a few email me as well to host them. I will send them out and post a pic here

Lisa lol, well it is not big enough to see on a pic yet, but it is here and very sharp I heeded your advice and I still have all my assets. He does not seem to mind fussing for a bit either, I think I mind more than he does lol. We will see in the weeks to come and teeth to come how it goes

wendy

• Wendy
    Wendy

I added the pics to the original post. Don't tempt me I have tons I could post haha. Also me thinks I put this in the wrong forum...sorry. Riley will be 3 months in 2 days. Wow time sure has flown by!

wendy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ohhhhh What a cute baby

Buttttttt what happend to his arms?????

Ven

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Oh what a cutie!

I miss my kids being that little. So precious.

Then again....

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Oh my goodness. What a gorgeous baby!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit