CoC, 4th. edition

by Celia 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Xander
    Xander

Out of curiosity, at some point he obviously decided to make a second book (ISoCF), but why does he now keep adding new material to CoC? Shouldn't it be put into a third book or something? I mean, the UN thing couldn't possibly have been happening when he was having his 'Crisis of Conscience' the book title alludes to?

Not really complaining - I like having it all in one neat book, just curious why there are two books with so many editions of the first?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Bummer!!!

I just got my copy of CoC, and it is the 3rd edition. I wish I had known. Now I am going to have to purchase the new one to compare and see pics.

This is one of the most eye opening books I have read. I am very happy that Mr. Franz had the courage to write this. He is too nice to the GB. I just started chapter 9 and I have not read any negative commentary. Just the facts.

I hope my mom cracks her cover of the book. I want her to read it and decide if she can truly continue to say they have the truth. If she does stay, she deserves the abuse they will continue to heap upon her. After reading this ones eyes are opened. I have been out and critical for 18 years and I feel like I am just really seeing the "truth."

I also started on Apocalypse Delayed. Very good history on Russell and how his ideas from Miller.

I wish I had gotten these sooner. I kept thinking I knew it all. I have read on Freeminds, Research on the WT and Quotes and felt not much could be added. How wrong!

If you have not read this and question the organization, you should read this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit