WHY THE PRESENT CRISIS ISN'T UNIQUE

by ballistic 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ballistic
    ballistic

Because any crisis (such as this anti-crisis) is always accompanied by You Know and the Watchtower claiming it is unique.

Crisis? What crisis?

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Watchtower is simply a tool to help Bible students study many fine topics of the Bible since it has everything to do with the Bible. It is an aid and is backed up BY the Bible. As a congregation it is shared and first read in advance. Then it is disected.

• Bleep
    Bleep

With regards to the bomb I would say that is mans doing and nothing to do with peace and security. True peace and security can only come from God. A couple of short posts for you all. Dont want you do die from overscrolling pages.

• ballistic
    ballistic

The most important thing is that you're happy bleep. I wouldn't want to snatch that away from you.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Anybody see "Planet of the Apes"?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Na, I was watching prisoner cell block JW?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Bleep, why can only God bring peace and security? and if man are so weak and evil, why is God playing dice on who lives and who gets slaughtered? And if God is so blood thirsty, why are you relying on him to bring love and peace?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Why can only God bring true peace and security? I truly think that since we were made by God that he knows whats best for us.
    Why is God playing dice with us? We have a choice to do what we please. We can see that the churches do what they want with greed and power. If they are caught they hide under the skirts of the church.

There will (soon be a declaration in the United States) to protect the victums of sex abuse and other crimes. There is a declaration to help the accused and that is not right. Since the guilty ones are being short changed with the deal.

There will have to come a time when most will say true peace and security at last. Maybe it will come when Babylon the Great wich is the world empire of false religion falls.

Why am I relying on Jehovah to give us peace????

Look at the present governments and the news and judge for yourself.
    DO NOT LOOK AT MY UNDERSTANDING, LOOK AT THE BIBLE.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Watchtower lives for crisis, so that it can point to how much closer we are to the end. Everything that was pointed to in the past as proof positive, now all take a back seat to the threat of nuclear holocaust. But what does Armageddon have to do with nations battling each other with nuclear weapons? If mankind is able to destroy himself by means of such weapons, Jehovah will not need the Battle of Armageddon! If the end will come in Jehovah's time and by Jehovah's sources how can man hasten it (with or without nuclear weapons)?

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Bleep - according to witness chronology, the cry of Peace & Security comes BEFORE Babylon the Great falls, does it not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit