DOES A CHICKEN EAT WITH HIS PECKER?

by BONEZZ 10 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

That is my current favorite phrase or retort when wishing to reinforce an obvious statement or question, Like, "Is the Pope Catholic?", "Does a bear poop in the woods?", "Is the sky blue?" etc. What is your favorite?

-BONEZZ

PS. No fair saying, "Is BONEZZ a bonehead?"

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

DOES A CHICKEN EAT WITH HIS PECKER?
    Undoubtedly a reflection of the degraded personality that you've cultivated while living amidst
    this depraved system.
    BTW, you do know that not all chickens are male don't you?
    Guess YOU would say that HER "beak" is what she uses to eat with, right?
    Or do you have some disgusting idea of how to describe that as well?

Edited by - yadirf on 13 June 2002 14:23:44

Edited by - yadirf on 13 June 2002 14:28:20

• terafera
    terafera

As you know, chickens are quite versatile... unlike many male humans (to their dismay).

p.s. Bonezz, caught your reply about using erections to hammer nails in the new system... if my monitor doesnt work today, its your fault! I've spit water all over it laughing!

• larc
    larc

Welcome back Yadirf,

I haven't seen you in months. You haven't gone postal on anyone since your last visit here, have you?

Question for the day: Are house cats real pussies?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Aww, I'm sorry Yad-boy.

I forgot that a "disgusting" word such as pecker would offend your sensitive demeanor. Just remember, you can dance on my warm carcass when Big A comes, you sweet product of the Brooklyn sluts and geriatric morons! I love you too. XXX's & OOO's. (See ya at my door).

terafera-Sorry 'bout the monitor.

-BONEZZ

"When the Truth is found to be lies, you know all the joy within you dies." - Grace Slick

• dubla
    dubla

CONSPIRACY THEORY......

well, not really a conspiracy theory, but a theory nonetheless. earlier today yk was intellectually stumped on his own thread, and shortly thereafter retreated into hiding. i happened to notice his last post came at 13:56.........then, mysteriously yadirf crawls out of whatever hole hes been sleeping under (appearing at 14:16) to proclaim his disdain for the use of the word "pecker", even though much more vulgar references are made on this forum on a regular basis............hmmmm...........could yks intellectual defeat have sent him into mental seclusion, thereby letting his alternate personality arise? could yk=yadirf? very interesting indeed, im sending this off to larouchepub.com for further review.

aa

• Grout
    Grout

But their formatting habits are so distinct. That's a serious problem for the theory.

• dubla
    dubla

is it really though? even if they were completely seperate personalities, one unaware of the other?

aa

• Grout
    Grout

Hm, I see your point. I'm given to understand that genuine MPD is actually quite rare, but, well, it's a big Internet.

Simon could disprove the theory by checking IPs, but I somehow doubt he'll bother to help us here. No, we must find another way to test the theory.

Ideas?

• dubla
    dubla

checking ips wouldnt help......if the dominant personality was cunning enough, he would no doubt have an alternate laptop stashed away in a shed somewhere closeby. im sure larouche will figure out a way to prove this, as he does with all of his other theories......im just hoping that the pleads ive been sending him by email will intrigue him enough to take the case.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit