Spider in woman's ear

by StinkyPantz 15 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse

I trod on a wasp's nest once and one flew into my ear and kept stinging me, it was joined in the attack by hundreds of its mates which stung me all over.

When I got to hospital and they took my jumper off several wasps flew out and caused the nurses to panic! Eventually a doctor came and removed the one from my ear with tweezers.

I've REALLY hated wasps ever since.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Dmouse-

That sounds awful. It's a good thing you aren't highly allergic like some people.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

DMouse:

I just read your story.....I'm on my way to get a jigger of something. YECH!!

• dmouse
    dmouse

...and speaking of spiders, what do you get if you cross a spider with a goat?

Spider-Goats
    In an unlikely coupling, genetic engineers have now bred goats that have spider silk genes inside them. By doing this, they can harvest the silk proteins from the goat's milk (silky milk, anyone?). The silk gene was just one of 70,000 that make up the DNA blueprint for building a normal goat.

Goat's silky milk

In adult female goats, the silk gene is activated only while the animal is producing milk. One goat can produce about seven grammes of silk per day.

It's true!!!!!!!!! Check out this web site and scroll down a bit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/superheroes/index.shtml

• LDH
    LDH

OK sorry to freak you all out but a women went to the DR. complaining of not being able to breathe.

She had a cockroach in her nose.

Sweet dreams!

Lisa

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LDH!?!?!?!? THATS IT!! I AM NEVER LOOKING AT ANOTHER THREAD WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!!

Its not fair I tell you. I had to sleep with cotton in my ears last night Now cotten in my nose?? Come on!!!!! STOP!! LMAO Now where do you soposse the next place will be that I may have to block with cotton?

Yes, Lisa I have already read, during your lifetime you ingest 5-7 spiders while sleeping not to mention other bugs!! Now this board is going to be the death of me I tell you. HELP how am I gonna sleep with cotton in my nose, ears and mouth??? This is all your fault. I tell you all yours!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit