personal experience part #2 (stripped down)

by dustrabbit 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Nicole:
    Yeah, Utah it was, but there's two Job Corps in Utah. Yeah, I'll email you later, after I get myself through the "unwritten chapter", which is still being written. This is harder to writer.

Are you still in Utah? I've still got a good friend there in Kaysville. He grew up in Helper; ever been there?

the dustrabbit

• rodnico
    rodnico

godforsaken places. I do not live in Utah anymore. Actually I vowed I would never go back, it had been 5 years since I had been back when my boyfriend and I were driving across country, and there the it was on the map staring me in the face...do I avoid the state altogether, or do I suck it in and swallow my pride? As we crossed the desert over the salt flats, I started to feel ill. But then something really strage happened, heat stroke....It was so freakin hot, and we did not have any water that reality was untangled, the ill feeling went away, and as we crossed over the land that I pioneered in for so many years a new identity took over. I didn't hate Utah, the Mormons, High School, the C.O. with the bad hair who said all my problems were caused by my car payment, I hated my JW life. I came to terms with the wasted years of pioneering, and the waste I thought my life was currenlty because of it. Then I drank a lot of water and got high. The next day I hated Utah again. It was an interesting trip.

Hey I just finished a book of short stories called Drown by Junot Diaz (he is my new crush, when I finished the book I said to Karl he's the one...Karl said oh jeez here we go again). Your writing style is very similar to his, although the subject matter from you is the sun to pluto. You should pick it up.

Nicole

• dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit
  • dustrabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest