Cassi Said I Should Do An Intro, So Here It Is

by Windchaser 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey Wind, its so good to have you here.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hi, Running Man! Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I found the truth...about a year ago! I will read that section in BJWs.

Hugs

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hey Windchaser! Warm ex-JW greetings to you from Mak and Sabine! We enjoyed getting to know you via the other board.

Glad to hear that you are doing well - best wishes with your bartending! Sabine likes Cosmopolitans - me? I am easy - Any decent wine by the glass will do!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Mak and Sabine

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((((((((((((Sabine and Mak))))))))))))))))

I have missed you two, sooo much! Wish I had been more involved with this site sooner!

Cosmopolitan Martini, comin right up: Cointreau, Vodka, juice of 1/2 lime and a splash of cranberry juice...

And, for you, dear Mak, the finest wine in the house!

Love you both!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Just to let everyone know, I knew Wind from the "beyond" forum - must have been this time last year. Go easy with wind, they don't really have flame wars, not many trolls, hardly any Fred Halls and definately no "You Knows" over there!!!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((((((((((((((((Ballistic)))))))))))))))))))) This is so cool, to see old friends again and meet new ones! <wind, smiling hugely>

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((((((((( Windy)))))))

Cassi, Kelsey said I should rename Zombies. He said I should call them Publishers!

Tell Kelsey I was LAMO.

PS, Do I get a pair of stilettos and Maid outfit? I think matching outfits would be great! She already told me she would lend me her leather jacket.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Windchaser!!!Wow seeing you here makes me sooo happy. I remember the first time I met you , it was a year ago this month. I was in Dodge City, Kansas while my hub was working there. It was the perfect time for us to walk away for the borg ,as we travel for his work alot. We never have been to a meeting since. I remember sitting my computer up and logging on the an ex jw chat room.I was scared and nervous and needed someone , so very bad to talk to. You came in , and you made such a difference in my life. It was a hard time in my life,, being raised JW and making a firm decision to never return. I was so afraid I would break down and go back and be miserable the rest of my life. Talking to you made me see that there were others just like me, who knew exactly what I was going thru , the fear , the excitement of leaving . You truly were an inspiration to me and from then on I havent stopped chatting since. I will never forget how you said we were like kindred spirits, sisters almost, and that made me feel so good. I found a friend when I needed one the most.I have often thought about you and wondered how you life was. I look forward to getting closer to you and one day meeting you face to face. You were my very first online chat buddy, and you will always have a special place in my heart , for your kindness and acceptance. I dont know if you remember this ,,, kind of funny really,,, but do you remember I confessed to you that i smoked a cig?? I did it one nite under the stars there in Kansas...... I think the reason i did it was to once and for all, prove to myself I wasnt going back to the meetings, and by doing that it was like some kind of initation into my new found freedom. I have dreamed of smoking a cig and I said what the hell I dont care what anyone thinks so i lit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not a big smoker , only do it when i go out or sit outside , not every day. But since then , I have had a blast of a year, going dancing , dressing and going out have been fun. Now I am ready to meet some ex jw face to face, a bunch of us will be meeting in dallas , texas, wish you could be there. I will be looking for you in chat....... sorry this was so long,, but I love to gab and you really do hold a special place in my heart ,,, love you windchaser. :) LyinEyes (Dede)

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Dede, thank you so much for writing this to me.. I've been feeling pretty down today and I am happy to know that I made you feel better when you needed to. ((((LyinEyes)))) If I helped you, you have helped me twice as much today, really you have. :)

Since we chatted, I have started smoking (see, we ARE kindred!) and more than I should. I'm starting to hack away (always had weak lungs), but I like to smoke and am not ready to give it up. Too bad that you can't smoke in bars anymore here...maybe I will move to Las Vegas!

Please email me: [email protected]. I wish I could be in TX when you are there. If you are ever in San Diego, PLEASE let me know and we'll get together, k?

Love you....and thank you!
    Wind

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

WELCOME, WINDCHASER!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit