tha birds and tha beez - ADULT content

by bonovox 15 Replies latest social relationships

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

plm: you're reaching yur conclusion on the false assumption all people are the same.

NEABLES

Would yu mind showing me where I reached ANY conclusions at all, MINE OR anyone elses?

And while yur at it please tell me exactly what it is that I was assuming? Just so I'll know what a false asumption is and I can make sure not to ever do that again.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

nope. feels too much like being blind-sided. if they were interested in that, they should feel you out over coffee and find out where you're at individually and as a couple, then allow you to go home and talk about it privately. but i might call the girl up later that night and ask her to be my playmate... (husband fully aware, of course)

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Well, being new here, I guess I'll just jump in with both feet!

I would want to say A, but I'm really not into doing anything with another guy except my husband. We have had threesomes in the past...and boy what fun they are! (oh yeah, I DO like girlies) I have no problem with my husband and one of my girlfriends. That's the way we both like it. I have no interest in another man.

I was reading your post bono, about looking into the scene...and YES! A lot of Swingers are in the 50's, and everything else you described! I don't know what it is, but I think they seem to hit midlife crisis...and get involved in it. Just watch "Real Sex" on HBO some time. You'd be amazed at the age and looks of people that are into that whole lifestyle! My husband and I always squirm when we watch it! He always says, "Why is whenever they show all these cool segments, all the people have to look like this?!" LOL Gawwwd!!! Especially when they have segments on people who have these group meetings and things. I'm tellin' ya, these are people I have NO desire to see naked-------EVER! And here they are, on my TV, with everything hanging out in every direction! EEEEESH!

It is a difficult topic to approach people with though. I do understand. It just sorta has to 'happen'. If it's gonn happen, you'll just 'know'. It can be very awkward. And of course you're always afraid of freaking people the f*ck out!

As far as Miami goes, I'd really look into this as much as you can. I know from experience, a lot ot stuff they show in Miami only happens when the camera's are on. They always say The Most Beautiful People are found in South Beach....YEAH RIGHT! Not the last frew times we've been there! It is a fashion Mecca, but a lot of extremely fake people! I really don't think it's all that it's cracked up to be. IMHO, anyway.

I hope you and your wife have luck finding a couple. I know it can be a lot of fun with the right people! (In fact, we're going to our friends up in Los Angeles this weekend....we have that hope too! I'm in deep lust with one of my girlfriends...and everyone else says they think she is too. Soooooooooo....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

GG

(was this TMI for everyone? Sorry if I offended anyone)

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Gah! That was supposed to be C !!!!

I can't figure out how to edit posts yet!

Sorry!

GG

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

I agree with ballistic! I'd dig it if it were a lesbian couple!! LOL Providing I was attracted to them.

Only problem with that is that my husband obviously wouldn't be able to join in. I love it when he is having fun as well.

GG

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I would choose "D"....respectfully decline.

It just wouldnt work for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit