A bit of advice please

by SpiceItUp 16 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Well, I KNOW the situation first hand, and I say I would go with my principals. My personal beliefs and self-respect are far more important than some verbal agreement to work on a project. This friend screwed you big-time, and forgiveness is GREAT but not if they don't even apologize or act like they care. You KNOW my opinion of her... What goes around comes around and it would be much easier to sever ties now than down the road. Just my 2 cents...

P.S. NEVER get even or karma will bite ur azz, too

Kisses,

Moe

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Moe -Obviously have decided to do that.....I am not in Tampa today but at work instead.

I have always gone with my principles in the past and it always seems to work for me in the long run.

I would like to thank everyone for all the great advice....of coarse the most important thing is that I feel I did the right thing.

And Moe....you know it was a hard decision because of what was at stake.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I can't help. My solution for everything is breaking knee caps. Damn this dilluted Italian blood in my veins.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Yes Nae but unfortunately Im a lover not a fighter.

Spicy

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I can't help you there either. Long story. Working in a sausage factory.. pack of wild dogs..blood.. screaming.. surgery. I'm a fighter not a lover.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OUCH! Poor Nae.

Spicy

• JanH
    JanH

Spice,

Well, if you can't get over the bad feelings for your friend, then it would not be advisable, IMO, to be involved in a business with him/her.

If the previous screwup involved money, and the project also involves money: run, don't walk.

If the previous screwup was about sex/love, well, I don't hold such things against my mates (as they don't hold it against me -- except they never neglect a chance to tease me about it )

- Jan

Edited by - JanH on 11 June 2002 9:37:50

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit