What are some of the lousiest jobs out there?

by Soledad 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    jerking-off bulls, horses, pigs, and pinching turkeys for their semen for artificial insemination

ummm...thewiz...some apostates make good money doing that...

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Some jobs I have had

waitress - hated it

day care - not too bad except the cleaning up

offset printer - loved it except the cleaning up

housewife/mother great except the cleaning up

packer in a perfume factory - hated it especially the cleaning up

car jockey - loved it no clean-up

Nurses assistant hated it especially the clean-up

residental care worker - loved the people hated the job especially the clean up

counselor - love it adore it my passion - no clean up

elder's wife hated it - all clean up

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

www.customerssuck.com

What more can I say?

Mike.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I worked for a year at a Janitorial service owned by 3 elders. The day I quit I got into a giant yelling match with the head dick..errr elder. My final yell was, "God! You're such a fucking moron. Fuck off!" Man that felt so good. But what felt better was they got anally probed the next year by the I.R.S for tax evasion.

• RR
    RR

Hmmm ... how about assistant crack whore?

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Ok, I have a worse job than you do.

It is worse than customer service at the bank.

In fact my JW training accualy helped me for my job. I guess just be abused at the doors for all those years did help me keep my cool.

I am the one person whom you don't want caling your home. If you have bounced too many checks. What do you think I do?

I get paid wel for what I do, if I screw up I could get sued. Basicaly, dead beat can say anything to you and you can't so squat, but if I mess up I can be sued. Just think dead beats can get away with a lot in this country. All I do is just try to collect what is owed.

Most of the time time most these guys just go file bankruptcy anyways. Especailly of they way over their head.

Guess if you know what I do all day?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I was watching Jay Leno one evening last year and this very same topic was discussed in a comedic skit with the audience.

Mind you, the people scheduled for face-time with Leno were NOT paid actors. These were REAL jobs.

One man was from Oklahoma and he... (sigh, Im NOT kidding) jerked off turkey's and collected turkey sperm 40 hours a week.

Thats right. His full time job was to beat off turkeys. The funniest part was, he had done this for over 10 years.

EDIT: Didnt realize it had already been mentioned. Alas, it was worthy of rementioning. Someone else can now verify my story.

The other person I distinctly remember was a fellow who worked at some exotic animal rescue shelter who spent 40 hours a week cleaning up llama and ostrich shit.

Listening to these stories, it makes a job you dont like seem not that bad.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 11 June 2002 1:55:49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit