I'm a Newbie!

by LucidDreamer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LucidDreamer
    LucidDreamer

Hi all! I've been lurking for about a year, and have finally decided to introduce myself. I've been DF'ed since 1987 and have been helped tremendously by various ex-JW websites to get the JW garbage out of my head. I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks!

I returned to college and am one class shy of graduating-in PR of all things! I am shamed by Brown's lies. We were taught that PR professionals should always be truthful. He breaks all of the ethics.

Anyway, it's good to be here and out in the open at last. I very much enjoy this site. It makes me think and gives me hope that maybe one day my mother and brother will come out from under the Watchtower spell. I look forward being an active part of this message board.

Rita

• ring
    ring

HI LucidDreamer,

welcome to the board.

glad you stopped lurking and started posting[:) ]

• myself
    myself

Welcome Rita. I am glad you started posting. I try to post more instead of just lurking. My first few months were spent mostly reading, looking for answers and trying to realize that I was not alone in what I was feeling about the Watchtower.

Well behaved women seldom make history.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Welcome out, Rita. Looking forward to reading your comments.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Hi Rita, It's a bit slow round here tonight - but be assured that your comments are most welcome. I hope you are right about your mother and brother.

all the best

Marilyn

• Mackin
    Mackin

Welcome Rita. Good to meet you.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome aboard Rita,

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi Rita. And welcome to the Board. We met in Chat earlier today My timeWesyCoast time.

Good for you going back you college.

I am finishing up myself finally and it's now time for me to go out and get my feet wet in the real world.

This place has been a big help to me since I started posting.

Hope to see you around more often.

Plum

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Rita - Welcome to the board

Glad you decided to join in

• greven
    greven

Welcome to the underground Rita

mwhuhahahahaaah!

greven.

Share this