I'd like to see the job description

by Incense_and_Peppermints 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

from the jwotw website:

the questions was : what would you like your new job to be in "the new system"? replies:

" another passion of mine is animals. I love the ocean...and i especially love whales. So, I have a picture of a little girl who is standing on a pier, and all the whales are lined up to get a hug from her. So, I would like to be an official whale hugger. ."

another:
    "I'm so in love with the ocean and underwaterness. I've dreamt about a world where everyone lives underwater peacefully. Because everything does seem so amazingly perfect underwater. And I also wanted a beautiful glass house of my own. But you had a great idea about a glass kingdom hall. Very cool! I'm around the water a lot because I'm into a lot of water sports and I live near the ocean and I'm taking scuba diving lessons. So I will be certified soon. So I can really relate to your thoughts and I love it. I'm so glad you mentioned it. I'm still not sure how I'm going to get used to sharks in the New System.... They are like my most feared animal of all time probably. They freak me out with their gigantic mouths, sharp teeth, and creepy eyes. So my occupation might turn into something like getting used to sharks! I have no idea. I hope it deals with the water in some way. If not maybe I can go into designing/making clothes for people. ooh, this sounds exciting: "When I was little I always wanted to be a dolphin trainer. (in the new system and present) But now I think it would be cool to like have a tv show (if there is TV in the new system) that announces who got baptized, or who got resurected, or whatever good news. You know Like the New System's News Anchor." boggles the mind, doesn't it? luv, incense and peppermints note: the 'whale hugger' post was by one of the site's administrators, not a child, although the post makes reference to a 'little girl'.

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 9 June 2002 21:10:47

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

So my occupation might turn into something like getting used to sharks!

That'll take some practice. No time like the present to get started.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

They freak me out with their gigantic mouths, sharp teeth, and creepy eyes.

sounds like a few elders i have known (shudder)

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

If not maybe I can go into designing/making clothes for people.

wait a minute... I thought people were gonna get down and naked like Adam and Eve...what gives?

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

no, don't you remember all the pics in the publications? modest knee-length skirts/dresses for the women--sounds tempting doesn't it??!? heehee

beck

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

and don't forget eyegirl,
    all non-North Americans wore traditional ethnic clothing, including those nifty swiss mountain girl/dutch girl get-ups.
    the dustrabbit

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Aaaah yes. I forget that this is a WT paradise.

I'm just so mired in the low sink of debauchery!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

damn!! i don't remember what happened to my wooden clogs!

• JamesG
    JamesG

Hi ya,

My job description would be to take pictures of pretty girls sipping from tall glasses of milk. Getting the frothy milk bubbles all over their lips and chin.

Is that a picture of you????

My e-mail is open. I have my camera and assignment for the "Got Milk?" billboard.

Milk and Honey!! Yeah!!! Baby!! LOL.

James,

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

eyegirl: remember, you shoved them so far up the ass of the last JW to visit your door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit