LSD saved me from the JWS

by space 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• space
    space

I would like to know some personal experiences with dabbling with hallucigenic drugs as far as seeing a deeper level of conciosness than the one given to you by the JWS.

When I left the JWS I was about 17 and my father was one of the main elders. So I had to watch my P's and Q's so I wouldnt make my father look bad. I went through alot of mental abuse because of this. I felt completely boxed in,shut off from the world and shut off from alot of my JWS friends because they said they lived double lives and "How would that look as being a elders son" I played basketball as a excape and became quite good. The varsity basketball coach's were constantly pushing me to play saying that I could get a scholarship and make something of myself. " Well screw that you cant do something that you love ,you need to join the rat race working pay check to paycheck. Doing Gods will not your will." So I left and it was the hardest thing to do and they made it really hard. So I played basketball and never playing organized sports before,I started for the Varsity team my 10 grade year. My parents discouraged it. they wouldnt support me in any way, threatening to kick me out of the house. My coaches felt that I had something, so they paid for my shoes ,took me everywhere I needed to go. ect. Well the mental abuse at home got worse. They made it too hard on me so I quit my senior year and in a emotional wreck I found drugs. They were amazing at first. They gave me the highs that the JWs never gave me. But it wasnt smart because of the lost emotionally damaged person that I was got lost in them. But I became very very fond of LSD. The first time I took LSD I was on the ocean. As I sat on the sand it was as though I was becoming part of everything around me I felt like I had a purpose. The way the ocean crashed at the same time as my heart raced,the way the sand felt on my skin, the infinate universe all connecting around coming back to me. I wanted more I was really amazed at art and was raised in a family that had the gift to draw. I would sit and stare at the pictures of the Revelations grand climax book for hours. Now being on LSD I was becoming art,seeing art through my eyes not on paper. I strived for it.I would question everything. Why was I here,what made me tick. But I always came back to, "Is JWs right theyve told me this lie since I was in the womb." Now pushing my collective conciouseness Im seeing all these major holes in this so called truth. So I read and read books ranging from A-Z on all sorts of knowledge that I was never able to read because there was no use in worldy books. So after reading a book I would go back to my plain and see through the eyes of art. Questioning everything. I did this constantly for roughly 2 years not knowing that I was in all actuality ,healing myself ,growing spiritually. So when these dipshits say "OL, well LSD is bad, ive never done it but I heard of this guy who thought he could fly and jumped out of a window and died." I say "Well we have one less doorknob in this world ? boo hoo. If he thought he could fly why didnt he take off from the ground first. Maybe test it out. I never did anything stupid like that when I was on it and Ive taken it quite a bit. So bug off with your useless knowledge." I am clean of it now and clean from other drugs except for alcohol but hell I was raised a JWS I gotta calm the nerves somehow.

"TODAY A YOUNG MAN ON ACID REALIZED THAT ALL MATTER IS MERELY ENERGY CONDENSED TO A SLOW VIBRATION. THAT WE ARE ALL ONE CONCIOUSNESS EXPERIENCING ITSELF SUBINJECTIVELY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DEATH. LIFE IS ONLY A DREAM WHICH WE ARE THE IMAGINATION OF OURSELVES. HERE'S TOM WITH THE WEATHER. -Bill Hicks-

• blondie
    blondie

For a moment I thought you meant LDS.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

LSD, magic mushrooms, have been used in experiments envolving phychoanalysis with surprising good results but because they are outlawed by many governments the clinical experiments has stop to a trickel.

These hallucigenic drugs have helped many people. If used with wisdom they can do a lot of good. BTW very very seldom do these type of drugs become addicting, because tripping is not what you would call comfortable or fun, weird maybe but not fun.

• og
    og

On the flip side, it was a bad acid trip that led more or less directly to my becoming a JW in the first place. But, I still have fond memories of my good trips.

• Panda
    Panda

LSD ..... Lead me to the WTS hateful drug that it is!!!

• Wendy
    Wendy

Space,

Two years ago today, I took acid for the first time in my life. It was the most beautiful. soulful experience I ever had. I never wanted to fly. I stared at the stars and became one with this huge vass universe, I found my place. I tripped once since then, nothing weird happened either. I may do it in the future, who knows;) I have no need to do this everyday(not addictive). To experience it again would be a treat though, I would set aside for when I am free from the kids for a few days.

wendy

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Space:

So when these dipshits say "OL, well LSD is bad, ive never done it but I heard of this guy

who thought he could fly and jumped out of a window and died." I say "Well we have one less doorknob in this world ? boo hoo. If he thought he could fly

why didnt he take off from the ground first. Maybe test it out. I never did anything stupid like that when I was on it and Ive taken it quite a bit. So

bug off with your useless knowledge."

Seconded, its only when people begin to tell the truth about mind altering drugs, yep, Alcohol, Caffeine, nicotine, Marijuana, LSD, mushrooms, Mescaline, Morning Glory seeds, nutmeg, Salvia Dinerum, toads (OK, now the licking a toad thing is fucking goofy), MDMA, Speed and other amphetamines, Cocaine and Crack, Khat, PCP, Opium, Heroin, Nyquil, Ambian, Prozac, etc, etc, that we are able to completely know and understand them. As it is, the various governments of the world have lied to us all about drugs e.g. Im Mr. Drug Tsar, I drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and drink coffee; Im not hurting myself, but, that weed itll kill you and make you stupid, sip, puff, sip. Your friends, theyve lied, too, as in, hey, I knew this guy once who put a whole sheet of squares in his pants pocket and he fell in the river on his way home and now he is in a nut ward; thinks hes a glass of orange juice. (note on this last, LSD cant be taken transdyrmally for hallucinogenic effect, honest, it cant.) How can you sort the truth from the piles of steaming bull? Read some textbooks, go to the library, try to become educated. My point is that there is an ass load of misinformation spread liberally throughout this wild wigged-out world we populate. The lies and urban myths we witness are especially dangerous in the realm of pharmaceuticals, however. tread cautiously, therefore, before you experiment, but, do experiment. Mankind has been altering his psyche since weve had one to alter, and Im typing this message to you now, so it stands to reason that drugs cant be all that bothersome, now can they? In fact, thanks to the idiots who have darwined themselves over the ages, the drugs we use today, on statistical basis alone, cant be all that harmful. Just dont decide to experiment, or not experiment based upon what you see in mentally challenged TV commercials which attempt to link drug use to terrorism, or for that matter, by what a particular drug user tells you concerning a substance he or she enjoys. Mind altering drugs are for the Head, so, use yours before, during, and after you use drugs.

• space
    space

Aluminutty

Have you taken acid? Im not promoting it but im not denying it either.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hey Space,

I've had much personal and professional experience with LSD. I've tripped so many times that I couldn't begin to count how much LSD I've taken. Once a friend of mine squirted an eye dropper full of LSD into my mouth. I tripped for a couple days on that dose.

I thought I was having a great time while using LSD among other substances. Since I've been clean many years I sometimes wonder what would my life had been like if I never used drugs...It doesn't really matter because we can't change the past.

Then, I wouldn't change much about my past because I like who I am now and I've enjoyed meeting most of the people I've known in my life. However, I would never recommend anyone using LSD. It can cause obsessive thought disorders and depression with some individuals. Of course, some people are naturally on a trip and having seen you in chat. Well, let me say it this way, I just wouldn't recommend your experimenting with LSD.

PS...I'm an artist too and my work is so much more gratifying without the influence of chemicals because my level of concentration is at it's height when I'm creating images. My being a productive creative individual is my goal and using chemicals only gets in the way for me.

• professor
    professor

And last night a DJ saved my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit