What are you listening to right now?

by LDH 79 Replies latest jw friends

• more2C
    more2C

Just bought the LIVE IN DUBLIN CD with THE CORRS.

Had to listen to Bono and the song SUMMER WINE!!!

more2C

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

i'm listening to tori amos "little earthquakes" at the moment, but what i've been listening to the past couple of weeks is blind melon's greatest hits, jaco pastorius "word of mouth", nick drake "pink moon", the eels "beautiful freak", jeff buckley's "grace" (i can never get enough of him), "dark side" pink floyd, phish's "billy breathless", lots of michelle shocked, joni mitchell and odetta's blues.

Edited by - jaccilynn on 9 June 2002 14:27:37

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Over the past few weeks I've been playing the heck out of the Moulin Rouge soundtracks.

Gotta love that version of "Like a Virgin!" LOL!

Brian

• Englishman
    Englishman

Russel Watson singing "Va Pensiero". Now just sliding into Bina Mistry's "Hot hot hot".

Consistency was never my strong point.

Englishman.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Next doors dog bloody barking again,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,yelp,woof,woof.....

.Agggggghhhhhhhh!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I'm chill'in to Dave Matthews. I am so in luv with him!

Tink =;o)

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Song: Blurry

Artist: Puddle of Mudd

Lizard

Edited by - LizardSnot on 9 June 2002 17:43:7

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Today: 'Hatfield And The North' - very British! , 'Charlie Haden / Carlos Paredes', and 'Passport' ( Klaus Doldinger)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Lisa,

I love that movie! One of my faves. (I like almost anything by Coen brothers!) But the soundtrack is pretty good too. Allison Kraus is SOO talented!

Reborn,

You sure do have eclectic tastes. Haha!

Right now I'm listening to Neil sleeping and his kitty purring next to him. The fan is blowing on high and it's raining outside. A perfect Sunday afternoon!

• Solace
    Solace

Just felt like chillin so Im listening to assorted music that I downloaded like Enya, Luther Vandross, Classical, and movie scores from Somewhere in time, Romeo and Juliet etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit