Nashua, NH ex JW's or those seeking to be free

by srvvr 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• srvvr
    srvvr

I am looking for anyone who was in Nashua NH area cong's from 1970's to 1990 or so.. I was freed in 1987 after many years pioneering, etc. I have nver regretted my decision despite complete cutting-off from friends and family. But surely by now there are others I knew who have also escaped? Please write me!

• docpalo
    docpalo

Is Lowell, Mass. close enough? I left 12 years ago. Never was a pioneer or anything that grand. Too busy feeding six kids. But dad was Bethelite 13 years and mom a coleporter before they had pioneers. I have photos of her with the Rutherford sound trucks they used to ride around in. I went to the Lowell Highlands cong when i moved up here from the Bronx 22 years ago. I'll talk to you even if you are a Red Sox fan. ha ha. Marco Polo [email protected]

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i'm not from NH, but i dated a guy who was. fortunately he wasn't JW. if i ever make it out there again might be fun to meet up with some peeps. what do ya think?

beck

• sisteract
    sisteract

hi

i think i remember visiting friends in your area back in the 80's before i got married. a sister i used to hang with was laura larkin, originally from gloucester, ma. i think we even went to the kingdom hall there too. i know some jw's from manchester, nh. do you know the gjika family? i knew some of them when they were in the revere, ma congregation.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I attended the Methuen ma congregation from 1987-1992 conventions in RI

• Michael_nh
    Michael_nh

Hi,

For over 25 years, I was part of the Londonderry and Hudson NH congregations. Now df'ed for 7 years.

I'm still in Londonderry and live next door to an elder no less.

Maybe we remember some of the same people.

Sincerely,

Michael

[email protected]

• flower
    flower

More New Englanders! COol! We just have to get an xjw new england thing together.

• zev
    zev

flower,

be sure to let gwen and i know if there is one.

fyi for the newbies, and welcome!

we live in RI.

not to far away

zev, (who speaks with a distinct ri/masshole drawl/twang. i do know what the letter "r" is )

Edited by - zev on 28 December 2002 8:53:38

• Michael_nh
    Michael_nh

check out:

http://exjw.meetup.com/

I beleive you will be able to find a meeting in Southern NH jan. 4

Let me know if there are difficulties.

All my Best,

Michael

[email protected]

Share this

Google+