Koran Question, For anybody who Knows it

by Legendary U.2.K. 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Your questions intrigued me, so I had to look up the answers.

Does Muhammad Know about Christ Words?

According to the religion of Islam, Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is one of Allah Almighty's Holiest Prophets. He was the last Messenger of GOD to be sent to the people of Israel. He preached the Gospel to his people, which mainly to love and respect others, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Does Muhammad Believe that Christ Will come back?

Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is one of Allah Almighty's Holiest Prophets. It is he who will come to ultimately fight the army of the Devil and defeat it. Allah Almighty will not send Muhammad, nor Moses, nor Noah, nor David, nor Solomon, nor Adam, etc... peace and blessings be upon all of them. Allah Almighty clearly chose Jesus peace be upon him to take on this huge task. Jesus is the Good that Allah Almighty wants to bring to mankind. Jesus is the Good that will fight the evil of the Devil (Dajjal).

Do muslims, believe That Armageddon is Coming Soon?

Prophet Muhammad predicted that the battle of Armageddon will take place when Saudi Arabia today will be corrupted, which in fact it is already: Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war (i.e., the battle of Armageddon) will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal). (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Book 37, Number 4281)"

What's muslims Views on Revelation & satan?

As for when the world will end, Abdul-Latif quotes the Koran, "The knowledge of the hour is with Allah alone."However, Mohammed reveals the signs of "the hour" -- or the end of the world -- to the angel Gabriel as follows (in no particular order):
    The False Christ will appear in the form of a Jew named Abdulah. He will have one bulging blind eye, will be heavy-set and will perform acts that non-Muslims will view as miracles -- resurrect the dead, grow crops from barren lands, etc.
    The beast (Satan) will appear.
    Shi'ite Muslims believe that the 12th imam (prophet), Mahdi, will return just before Issah (Jesus) and lead Muslims in prayer.
    Jesus will appear in Syria wearing a saffron-yellow robe. He will follow the Koran and the words of Mohammed. "He will marry, have children and die like a real human being," Abdul-Latif says.
    Gog and Magog -- a massive, ruthless tribe -- will finally scale the wall built to fence them in. They will swarm the Earth, pillaging and looting
    The sun will set, then rise from the west; a fire will start in the Middle East that will force people to move and gather in one place. There will be a great deal of killing and general moral decline.Finally, there will be The Big War between the Jews and Muslims, who will be joined by the Christian army. Then Allah will send a wind and sweep up all the souls of true Muslims and take them to heaven."We firmly believe that whoever among the people heard about Allah and Mohammed and didn't believe in them will die as a disbeliever, will burn in hell," Abdul-Latif says. But before that, the souls remaining on Earth will be consumed by powerful earthquakes, mayhem and what the Koran refers to as "the snorting of war steeds

Do muslims Believe in the Ten Commadments?

AND GOD SPOKE ALL THESE WORDS, SAYING,

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
    And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that takes his name in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
    But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord they God in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Thou shalt not murder.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Thou shalt not steal.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is his neighbor’s.

http://www.ummah.net/moa-on-line/dawah/coalition_for_jesus.html

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Legendary U.2.K Asks...
    "Why do Muslim Women cover their face up? Which i found real silly, Cause God is loving, and Sense he Created Women, God loves to See his children face"?

Surah 24 Al-Nur (The Light); ayat 31 (part of)

And say to the believing women......that they should draw their head-coverings over the neck opening (of their dresses) , and not display their ornaments except to their husbands, their fathers.....(etc)

Do Muslims Believe In the Resurrection & The Last Days?

"Allah has bought from the faithful theirselves and their belongings against the gift of paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill and are killed.." (Repentance: 110)

A HADITH ( the saying of the Prophet Muhammad ) declares: "Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords." (Sahih Bokhari, Ch. 22: 73 )

What is paradise? The Muslim scholars are usually embarrassed by this question and pretend that it is not physical but a condition of the mind. The above Koranic verse clearly states that it is a definite exchange i.e. offer of paradise for killing a non- Muslim or getting killed in the process of obeying this divine command. The paradise is the main temptation for practising Islam. This is the reason that the Koran explains it well. Paradise is the description of the luxurious surroundings dwelt in by Houris and Ghilman. Houris are the most beautiful ever-young virgins with wide, flexing eyes and swelling bosoms. Ghilman are the immortal young boys, pretty like pearls, clothed in green silk and brocade an embellished with bracelets of silver.

Allah shall give every believing man no fewer than seventy houris and many ghilmans. To make sure that the lucky fellow can cope with them, Allah will increase his virility a hundred-fold! This is the ultimate goal of the Islamic morality, and it is why that the Muslims, who are usually depressed, are ready to practise convenient morality based on violence. Even more potent factor in this field is their staunch belief in the intercessory powers of the Prophet Muhammad, which means that he has the authority to accommodate his followers in paradise irrespective of what they may have done
    http://www.islamexposed.com/Essays/Islamic%20Morality.htm

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Whoa! So Cassiline, It seems like The Holy Bible & The Koran is completely Different from each other, Which scare's me...How is everybody gonna get alone, or agree on the same thing, Do muslims believe that the earth Will turn back into a paradise?

I love everybody tho, Dont matter what religion somebody has, but Alot of other religious people, dont see it that way, which freaks me out...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I recently aquired a new book called "The True Forquan" which is the same as Koran and the various other spellings.
    Haven't read it yet. But I think it will be an interesting read.

.........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.....................
    http://ourworld.cs.com/Pwmkwzy/WELCOMEindex.html
  • Mimilly
    Mimilly

On the topic of Islam - I know a really fine family of Muslims. Incredibly generous and humble - family orientated. However, I could never become a muslim. They believe that dogs are filthy animals and make you unclean. (dogs and pigs) They can have a dog if it is kept outside the home only.

That alone counts me out. They cannot even visit my home because I have two dogs. They can have cats though. (I think it was a personal quirk of Mohammad - no offense to the muslim prophet.) I respect Muslims - those true to their faith. And I look forward to reading the q'uran. I also have the opportunity to learn arabic (very hard language to wrap your tongue around!) Their daughter is also teaching me belly dancing :)

This family treats me like family, and respects my beliefs as much as I respect theirs - but damn! It was my dogs who taught me unconditional love. They keep me sane and make me laugh. To me - dog is god spelled backwards - for a reason. I sincerely wish they did not have that belief.

I will also note that they are the only religion to recognize the jewish prophets and Jesus as a major prophet. No other religion does this. Islam is very interesting if you can get past the poisonous terrorists who use the word 'jihad' out of context.

I've babbled. Sorry. Didn't sleep last night, and that'll do it everytime!

salaam alaikam!
    Mimilly

"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent, about things that matter" ~~Martin Luther King

• Bang
    Bang

Your dub thinking really stands out U2.

Your questions: return of Christ, armageddon, revelation, satan, the law, the last days.

If you meet any, please don't come up with that stuff and then say your a Christian - it's embarrasing - try talking about other aspects of their religion, they're probably not waiting around for world war three where everyone but them gets killed.

Bang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit