Quick Question: Did Sanderson just get married?

by breakfast of champions 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I'm fairly close to a source who would know. . . And haven't heard anything indicating that.

But family said there was a pic of him on IG w/ his wife travelling to Hawaii or something.

Anyone know?

• runForever
    runForever
    I heard he was reproved for homosexuality.
  • steve2
    steve2

Really? Is that verifiable or just the JW gossip mill?

On that topic of being reproved, is that similar to re-tiling? We just had our ensuite re-tiled and I now wonder whether that needs to be reported.

• sir82
    sir82

Are you sure it wasn't a picture of Jackson with his wife?

They are both obese bald goofy looking white guys with glasses.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

RUNFOREVER - Awwww, come on now! We're discussing one of Christ's bruddas here!

STEVE2 - not at all verifiable. . . . Total rumor-mill crap.

SIR82 - Exactly what I was thinking. I've come to the conclusion that the average witness can't tell Jackson and Sanderson apart.

• SoCal101
    SoCal101
    HAHA! Just thinking that with his position he could probably get some hot young pioneer sister! But shagging him would be the equivalent of having Henry VIII bang away on top of you!! Way big and clammy!
  • sir82
    sir82

he could probably get some hot young pioneer sister!

I heard someone with Bethel connections that there is usually a "flock" of single "spiritual" sisters that hover & flit about him when he is guest speaker at a convention or assembly.

Don't know how reliable that is, but it certainly is credible. Imagine - going from low-level, utterly without-influence single pioneer sister, immediately up to the highest position a JW woman can have - wife of GB member! With all the perks that entails (best Bethel accommodations, free first class air travel, free 5 star hotels, green handshakes for hubby, wealthy sisters taking you on shopping sprees in NYC or Paris or Milan, etc.).

I can easily imagine more than a few such women happily exchanging occasional "way big & clammy" bedroom sessions for a lifestyle like that. Instead of "close your eyes and think of England", it would be "close your eyes and count the days until the branch dedication in Tahiti".

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

it would be "close your eyes and count the days until the branch dedication in Tahiti"

Ewww, You guys are creepy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit