TO THE DRAFFENVILLE ELDERS: intent to sue

by dungbeetle 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    I have a job. I have a life. I have a family. I have a Nintendo game I am trying to finish.

Do you work for Nintendo?

Path... (I had to laugh at the Nintendo bit..lol)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((((((((((((dung)))))))))))))))

.........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.....................
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dung,

I told your story to my sister and she didn't believe it....but, as I starting painting the picture, she did. It's just so unbelievably wrong that they could kick you out for being a victim. Makes me pretty mad. You're helping a whole lot of people.

Two words on your post:

hell yeah.

ashi

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Amazing! Please keep us updated....

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

{{{{{{{{{{{dungbeetle}}}}}}}}}}}

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi dungbeetle,

i liked your #3 comment.

i know a little bit about that room, but very few people believe me, they call it generalizing and sensationalizing.

oh well,...

i hope you get them in court.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Roaring Beetle }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• myself
    myself

(((((Dungbeetle)))))

That was awesome!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Someone asked me why I was so angry NOW, so many days after the whole Draffenville incident.

I guess it's the whole issue of those same three Draffenville elders reconvening a Judicial Committee. I can't believe these men would dare do such a thing.

So much of what we hear about here on this and other websites, takes place behind closed doors. Rape and molestation, expulsions and shunnings, it can be all oh so mysterious to someone who has never been part of such a highly 'structured' group such as Jehovah's Witnesses.

But there was nothing secretive or mysterious about the behavior of the Draffenville elders. What they did is recorded on film for all time, before the whole world. They have proven themselves to be unfit to sit in judgement of any human being, let alone Bill Bowen.

If Bill didn't have grounds for it before, he definitely has grounds to demand that any committee he puts himself in front of for 'shepherding' and 'spiritual assistance' be composed of NO ONE from the Draffenville congregation. It isn't just a matter of the civil wrongs those men have committed (it's on film, it's a non-issue)it's the fact that they may very well be guilty of criminal conduct. They are hardly 'free from accusation' before the world, now are they?

Some of these men aren't fit to guide a sled dog team, they are hardly fit to sit in judgement of another human being, and less even so of someone of Bill Bowen's caliber.

Ho Hum, just another day in an American cult...

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

beetle,
    how dare those ##!!%
    sue for at least $75,000 and drag their asses into federal court!
    no money can compensate for the pain they caused, but a lawsuit may
    be a wake-up call for these morons....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit