Who Will Be Resurrected??

by teenyuck 14 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ M300!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I just went on Silentlambs and read some comments....towards the end of todays posts a dub writes his thoughts.

He does not throw names around, however, his basic belief is that the dubs are inspired by Jehovah.

I put the above quotes into a comment a couple above his...the guy (probably a guy) insists that they are inspired.

How can they believe that they are inspired when stuff like this comes out?!

The WTBTS is posting also on SL. There comments are copies of ones they posted earlier in the month.

LOL @Michael

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

THANKS!

My fiancee thinks it's the craziest thing that, while I'm asleep, my Lil' Lazarus is wide awake & stirring! I try to explain that he has a mind of his own...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok I was watching a show about Siamese Twins the other day with my JW parents. These two infant girls shared a bad heart which meant they couldn't be seperated and would probably die.

While we were all touched by the sad scene when they did infact die, my mother said, "well that's why there will be a resurrection."

And I asked "Ok if Jehovah brings them back, will they be sperated then?"

She replied "well of course"

Ok does anyone know where the scripture is about the resurection of the Siamese Twins, and particularly the part about them being separated. Just curious, I don't recall it myself.

• Xander
    Xander

Silly joannadandy, of COURSE they will be seperated. The only reason they weren't born perfectly happy, individual, christian, white boys is because of human imperfection! [8>] (Oops, shouldn't say that - I hear tell they finally did appoint one single black brother to the GB - but you sisters are still out!)

Yup, those resurrected in the new system will be just 'like the angels'! (Notice how the fallen angels only took the daughters of men? And, how many female or black angels have YOU heard about, hmmm?)

It's ridiculous to be outside, looking in, and see just how BADLY the WTBTS is bigoted. Now, I realize, 'siamese' twins are a valid genetic defect that is a problem, but it's amazing the shear arrogance of their assumption - 'Oh, OF COURSE it will be this way - that's the only way god intended' (implying, of course, there not only IS a god, but that they personally know what such a being intends)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit