JW Cruise....S.Caribbean, 12/7-12/14

by teenyuck 18 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

If you are looking to go on a cruise in December, on Celebrity, in the southern Caribbean, make sure you ask who else is on board, before you book! Unless you want to spend your days being preached to on a ship...remember, no escape on the water!

Just got this off of JW on the Web:

From: voxscript (Original Message) Sent: 6/5/2002 6:51 AM

Hi everyone. We are planning a cruise for December 7, 2002-December 14, 2002 in the Southern Caribbean. All witnesses that attend the cruise, must be in good standing with the congregation. We will ensure this with your Presiding Overseer, before we can approve the reservation.

We received a great discount rate for groups and it is on the Celebrity Cruise line which has received a 5 star rating. If anyone wants to go, we have some single brothers and sisters left that need roommates. We have a bunch of familes thare going too including a few elders and a bunch of ministerial servants too! Familes are welcome! Kid's prices are awesome! Please either reply or e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you the brochure that I made up myself in Microsoft Publisher.

We look forward to sharing a wholesome experience with our brothers and sisters in the Caribbean Paradise!

Agape'
    Kimberly

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL........LOL.........LOL! Who would have ever thunk it?!

~Christy

You know when healing's occurred when you can remember when you want to and forget when you choose.-Bessel van der Kolk

• Makena1
    Makena1

We used to get invited by relatives and dub friends to go on these almost every year. Our excuse (truth) was that my wife was prone to seasickness etc. However, the biggest reason was that after spending 25+ hours a week with the "brothers" in service, meetings,studying, shepherding calls etc. why would we want to bring them along to potentially ruin our only vacation time.

Attention Sabine (wife) - another reason not to cruise!

LOL

Mak

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Why don't we get our own group for that same cruise and call it the ApostateCruise. Then we could give them a dose of their own witnessing medicine. Since there are more ex-jw's then jw's, our group could outnumber them.

BTW, since I work in the travel industry I know that cruise lines only consider 8 cabins to be a group. The first two weeks of Dec is also off-peak season so the price is fairly cheap then.

Devon

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

1. this goes against society counsel regarding "witness getaways"
    please see your km.

2. they must be very wealthy to own a ship, becuase the are limiting those that go on the
    cruise to JW's

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Evil grin at Devon.. I like the idea...

I wonder how many would jump overboard?

• Valis
    Valis

Devon, we could get another ship and dress up like pirates...board them at sea...argghgghgh maytees not a witness spared!!!

puffs, perhaps this a serruptitious meeting of all the active swingers and wife swappers in the congo...time cards please!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

APOSTOCRUISE - what a great idea!

Sailing the seven seas with all the hotties on this board. WOO-HOO!!!

Xena, PiercedAngel, Lisa, PLH - OMIGOSH!

• LDH
    LDH

LOL!!!

These are some real bozos!!! They will "verify it with each Presiding Overseer." I wonder if you don't get a glowing recommendation if you can sue for slander! har har har.....

After three minutes of investigative work, I've found that the ship Constellation departs out of San Juan Puerto Rico on a 7 night Southern Carribbean Cruise.

They act like it's so top secret, LOL, and all I had to do was put one and two together.

It's the only Celebrity ship that sails the Southern Carribbean departing on 12/07!

LOL.

Anybody wanna make reservations?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/cp/price_selections.asp?g=CARIB&sr=CAS&i=7SCSJD&n=7&es=1021116&sh=CS&s=96E919A974&srd=Southern+Caribbean&shn=Constellation

What was done in the dark is now surely in the light!

Lisa
    Non-Travel Agent but I can still figure it out Class

• D8TA
    D8TA

Ship of fools?

D8TA v2.0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit