An Elder visited my Witness mother and said...

by morrisamb 10 Replies latest forum announcements

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

My Mother felt the need to discuss the Dateline episode. The Elder said he had not seen it but heard about it. He said, "Of course, sexual abuse is a crime." Mother said he was very sympathetic. "We don't know enough about this subject. "They'll probably look into these [Dateline] cases." he continued. "Wolves do come in the congregation in sheeps' clothing." And, "We can't imagine what your children went through."
    Mom said, "He did make one good point. Later in the conversation, he said, 'Why is it that this comes out after the Catholic Church abuse?"

I said to Mom. "I'm glad they were sympathetic, but that's a lame point. Who cares why the truth comes out as long as it comes out?"

Nevertheless, they listened to her say things like, "You know what the Elders told my kids; you have to obey your father because he is head of the house." She said, they were speechless at that one.

I think there are many who will be shocked by the truth. All the more reason they need to hear it.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Dateline could not have been easy for you to watch. I hope you are okay with it all.

toodles

((((D ))))

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• aTHINKING1
    aTHINKING1

i believe that in the intro to the show jane pauley says that this show was compiled before the catholic story broke in january. if you have it taped look for that. i may be mistaken.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

aTHINKING1 stole my thunder.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

YEs it does say that the story was compiled long before the Catholic story broke, I have it on tape
    Point is, did they do it or not? They don't seem to be able to outright state the story is a lie because they have no proof of that and know better so they just defame the victims and those that are pointing out the WTs sin/error so jws won't listen to them.
    For an Organization directly from God they sure are far from perfect.
    I guess they are only perfect when they are putting everyone else down but are just human when their problems are pointed out.

• aTHINKING1
    aTHINKING1

sorry mr biggs.:-)

• SYN
    SYN

They are very far from perfect. They are, in fact, murderers.

They've been digging in the Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and an older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Must be alot of wolves in sheeps clothing out there. Including the people who try to take advantage of good people with no forthought that there are alot of bad people out to get your kids.

An EX JW's view play one.

EX JW 1 says:
    "Now that we all know who the wolves are let's send some to jail for all those sins and crimes."

EX JW 2 says:
    "Just picture all those JW's in jail trying not to be raped."

EX JW 1 says:
    " Yea now we have no more problems in the world, everything is clean."

Come on now I'm sure there are less crimes that happen in the JW family.

• Focus
    Focus

Some half-witted oaf called "Bleep" babbled ON THE SUBJECT OF PEDOPHILIA AMONG THE WITLESSES:

Come on now I'm sure there are less crimes that happen in the JW family.

Did you ever study math? Statistics? ANYTHING?

Try biting on this, you disgusting, filthy apparent PEDOPHILE-ENABLER:

> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32459&site=3

ONE IN TEN OF "ADULT" MALE jWs IN THE WEST IS A PEDOPHILE.

Then find some stone to hide under, while sucking at the pus-oozing tits of your FOUL SPIRITUAL MOTHER, THE WATCHTOWER WHOREGANIZATION, THE GREAT WHORE OF BABBLE-ON, and her daughter HARLOTS the congregations and their Depraved Elder Class.

Or show some shame and come out of the DISGUSTING THING with which you are committing SPIRITUAL-ADULTERY.

Is that clear enough for you, you of the Swine Class (term as defined by the Watchtower in their masterful 1917 work on the Books of Ezekiel and Revelation) from among the NON-PROPHET (but YES-PROFIT) Blather and Trappem Sicksiety?

Stop misleading others by SPIRITUALLY-PIMPING for the FALSE-PROPHET and ANTI-CHRIST.

If you do not understand any part of this, take this to your Elders, together with your own posts so far. I know what will follow.

--
    Focus
    (Presiding Overseer Class)

• SYN
    SYN

Focus: That's the spirit! Nice post...you are always so succint when dealing with this type of person. It's rather amusing seeing them go down in flames actually

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit