My letter to the Governing Body

by Unclepenn1 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Tell me if you think I came across clearly.

Dear Brothers, In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or in articulating your superficial sentimentalities or amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderousity. Let your conversations and communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compact comprehensibleness, a collated, concatenated cogency. Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement and asinine affectations. Let your extemporizing and unpremeditated explanations have intelligibility and veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thrasonical bombasts. Sedulously avoid all polysyllable profundity, pompous prolixity, setaceous vacuity, ventriloquial verbosity and grandiloquent vapidity. Shun double-entendres prurient jocosity or pestiferous profanity, whether obscurant or apparent.

Penn

He he, just kidding

• belbab
    belbab

Clearly??

Somewhat tedious,

belbab

• LDH
    LDH

Well Penn you know those self-righteous old autocrats will love your use of big words!

LOL, the JW run around reciting FOOLISH doctrine but because they use words like "machinations" which the GB teaches them in the pages of
    AFAKE!--they think they are smart.

I love your posts.

Lisa

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Afake!! HA HA HA, love it!

Penn

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[Scratching head] Uhhh, yeah... what he said!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

"Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement and asinine affectations".

Uncle Penn, you're hilarious!

• Dino
    Dino

Hi uncle, I love it so.

Uh oh, you misspelled ponderosity, that means they get to throw the whole thing out!

Thanks and take care bro.

Dino

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unclepenn,

I see you got nos_trias_theos to write that for you!

Farkel

• Carmel
    Carmel

Such pompus pontification belies your vacuosity.

the caveman

• crownboy
    crownboy

You wouldn't happen to be related to Jesse Jackson, would you?

Unfortunately, I think your letter was written clearer than those guys think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit