Favorite Music Video?

by mindfield 10 Replies latest jw friends

• mindfield
    mindfield

Here's another fun poll... what's your favorite music video, in terms of visuals, audio, heck, in terms of whatever you want!

I'll start off... right now, my favorite music video is "Murder on the Dancefloor" by Sophie Ellios Bextor (or something like that). The whole mood of the video is just hilarious, and the way it syncs up with the song is great as well. Even better, Sophie (the singer) just plain acts well! The smirks, the fake smiles, and the mean gleam in her eyes in the video just crack me up.

How bout you?

• proplog2
    proplog2

Great. You have moved on from the purpose of this forum. Did you know there are areas where people discuss music ALL the time?

• mindfield
    mindfield

Sorry, don't know that one.

Moving on...

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

'Bootylicious' - Destiny's Child
    ...for obvious reasons!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Shakira - "Whenever, Wherever", also for obvious reasons!

--
    Bad times, hard times - this is what people keep saying; but let us live well, and times shall be good. We are the times: Such as we are, such are the times. - St. Augustine, 354-430

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

LOL @ funkyderek

• zanex
    zanex

KORN "here to stay"

"pop another pill, it will all become clearer...TRUST ME"

-Z-

• mindfield
    mindfield

Is that the video in which the bullet goes through everything, including buildings, etc., without ever touching anybody?

• zanex
    zanex

nope..that one is "freak on a leash" that is an AWESOME vid too. "here to stay" is the new one that is just recently out.

"pop another pill, it will all become clearer...TRUST ME"

-Z-

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

derek, shakira is delicious isn't she?!
    i'd have to say that her underneath your clothes vid is one of my faves right now. god damn, she makes me hot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit