Tratiors or what?

by happy man 6 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

I see some warn mee to wright on this site, as on going JW, but as the tema says,forJW and EX JW.
    As i not so good in English i think it must bee difficult to proof that i was informd that this is a Apostate site, I dint caii this site a Apostate site, i think it is a site where you can discuss annonymus, abauot important things.
    I think I am one of the few inn sweden who now about this NGO thing, and childabuse, when I ask our Po he dont now anything.
    I have told some, my parents, who have been in the truth sens 1950, comment from my mom,the angels will look you upp and take you out, nice, i dont think so, if this happend it is the demon.
    Some warn mee and say that if you wright here spy find you, i dont think it is possibel, at least i stitt on a modem, and have a new number evry time i am logging inn, but perhaps i am wrong, then you must tell mee if they can find us who is inn here.
    This was from the man behind anemys line.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

FRED HALL?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi happy man,
    The watchtower keeps members in the dark because it is much easier to control them that way. They're not going to tell them the bad stuff unless they have to, and then they will put their own spin on it. It's called damage control, and they are very busy doing just that right now. Witnesses would leave if they knew the truth.
    You're right to be nervous that you may be spied on. I'm not a computer expert, so I can't comment on how they could find you that way. They have, however spied on individual jws many times, resorting to questioning neighbors about their habbits, and who visits them and how often. I could tell you some incredible stories, but to do so would reveal my identity, and I can't do that right now.
    Be careful, happy man.

cb

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

they informed the BOEs briefly of the UN thing, so that anybody who has no clue will quickly forget about it.

if they start spying in this way, their methods willl come back upon them; so i will continue on board

LL

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

happyman, there's is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Guest 77

• Grunt
    Grunt

I think the only people you need to fear on this board are the lurkers, other Jehovah's Witnesses that while coming here themselves will still rat you out. I think the percentage that would do that is pretty slim though and I have only seen it a couple of times that I knew about. As for letting them scare you away, I wouldn't. The price of freedom is high, but it is worth it.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((((((( happy man ))))))))))))))))

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit