muslims like osama bin laden

by yumyum 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yumyum
    yumyum

we always hear the muslims such as osama bin laden, prayed for september 11, and always say more destruction will come to america and jews "god willing" but god is not willing, so besides for the devil, why does their prayers come true for them?

• D8TA
    D8TA

we always hear the christians such as Bill O'Rielly, prayed for the the war agains the Taliban, and always say more destruction will come to Al-Quaeda and muslim fundamentalists "god willing" but god is not willing, so besides for the devil, why does their prayers come true for them?

D8TA v2.0

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

The same reason that a football team that prays to God wins once in awhile.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Woot! Smack dab! Did it again...you're just to slow Naeb, to slow!

D8TA v2.0

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You will pay for your insolence. I am praying to God for your destruction as we speak.

• yumyum
    yumyum

but do you really think its right to ask for destruction of those who worship false religion, or should we pray that they will come to god as we have?

• ballistic
    ballistic

yum yum, why not introduce yourself? we have a community here, not just question and answer sessions!!!

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

My Views on Bin laden: [b]I love him, I Respect him as a Person, But i dont respect what He did... he always talking about how he is doing god's Work, Well God Has no guns, and if bin laden Really believe in God, he Would let God take care of the Wicked on armageddon, Seems like he dont have much faith...[/i]

• Satanus
    Satanus
    My Views on Bin laden: [b]I love him....as a Person

Have you read his biography?

SS

• Bang
    Bang

He's just a rich boy that hates the way America infiltrates other culture with "business deals". The west continually use laws etc., in the name of decency and the common good, to influence other culture.

Well, the rich boy managed to get a bit of an act together with some muslim fundies. I didn't see Georgy the Christian give Osama some more buildings, but he's aparantly a fair dinkum Christian. Didn't he say "we're good, they're bad" - I'd be reluctant to be having him round for a barby after that display; and Osama, gee - pickin on civilians he doesn't even know.

I think the muslims are just praying against the Americans so they can get Jerusalem for themselves, and also for them to keep that macdonalds and stuff to themselves.

Bang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit