To Amazing, AlanF or Randy

by Cassiline 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Amazing,

I was just wondering how you were. I have not seen any posts since part 2. I realize you have just undergone major surgery but the lack of a post made me worry. Hope you are doing great.

Hugs,
    Cassi

Alan or Randy,
    Have you heard from him? Is he ok?

Thanking you for your time in advance.
    Cassi

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Cassi, you are so sweet! Let's hope he is doing fine.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Coincidence! I just was looking for Amazing's part 3 when I found your thread.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Yadira}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Cassi: Yep, I am here and doing okay. I worked on part 3 yesterday, then decided to go down to the fire department and personally thank the men that saved my life. Afterwards, I got some mild chest pains ... and decided to stay cool, lay low, and then get back to the Net later.

It has been one week today since I had the heart attack ... so I am way ahead of the game ... and as good as that is, it can deceive me into getting too cocky and think I can climb Mt. Everest.

Anyway, I am only working about 3 hours today ... and will likely spend the rest of my time on-line ... or reading the 2 large books I got about heart disease and treatment. I completed a 300 page book yesterday called Bypassing Bypass Surgery ... excellent! ... The Doctor who wrote it must have been thinking of people in engineering and science ... because once he got into talking about calcium binding chelating compounds, such as the famous ethylenediaminetetraacetate (EDTA) I felt at home. ... Just kidding - partially ... he does make a lot of sense, and this is a treatment I want to seriously explore soon ... EDTA is a type of biological 'Drano' for the human arteries ... and cleans out a lot of other junk too ... so, hey, why not!

Anyway ... I am around ... and will start working down my mountain of email too ... appreciate the post checking in on me ... and by the way ... if I do die, my last words will be, "Stay tuned for Part 2" ...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

HUGS HUGS AND MORE HUGS to Amazing. Consider yourself a very loved person.

Kisses,
    Moe

• metatron
    metatron

I'm happy to see you back in a communicative mode (and alive!!).

I don't know what to say about chelation - there are studies
    pro and con - with the con studies dominating medical opinion.

Read up on CoQ10 - very important for heart patients.
    They claim hard evidence exists for Ornish's diet unclogging
    arteries but it's hard to stick to.

I'm hoping for stem cell research to save all of us. They just
    proved stem cells from fat can be transformed into nerve cells.

Godspeed on recovery,

metatron

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Metatron: Goods points about EDTA:

"I don't know what to say about chelation - there are studies pro and con - with the con studies dominating medical opinion."

The Con studies deal with the two problematic methods of administration, orally and rectally ... both methods are poor, risky, and do not allow enough EDTA to get into the blood stream.

The Pro studies say that the only 'true' way to administer EDTA is intravenously ... about a pint at a time for 14 to 18 treatments over a 3 to 6 month period ... all results to date show no negative side effects, and a very high rate (close to 99%) total improvement, such that medicines and bypass surgery can be eliminated ... the same doctor who promotes EDTA also encourages a diet close to Dr. Dean Ornish. (I am reading Dr. Ornish's book right now.)

So, I figure, I will study for the next two or three weeks, and then meet with my doctors and decide on a program after I debate with them ... that is how I work the best ... got to fight a little first.

Thanks again.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

So happy to see you are doing well and researching different methods for fixing your ticker. Please take it easy on yourself. As you said its only been a week.

{{{{{{{{{{ Amazing }}}}}}}}}}}}

Ps, Don't forget me in my reply to you in part two of your thread!! LOL

C

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

AMAZING-glad to hear you are recovering well.

Boozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit