DALLAS next weekend??????????

by waiting 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Waiting, let me know the route you will be taking, perhaps you will not pass far from my home and you could stop in for a quick hello!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• TexSham
    TexSham

I'm in Dallas and would enjoy and apostafest.

• waiting
    waiting

hehehe cassie,

I'll bet that airplane would dump me in a skinny minute on your house......but your invitation to visit is really appreciated! Btw, speaking with you the other night was a nice treat for me - thank you. I'll remember the FIDO saying - thanks to your honey!

Hello Tex!

Nothin's been finalized yet - haven't heard from anyone on who, what, where......but I hope we can get something going - it's ALWAYS a pleasure to meet others we've been reading & chatting with for years now!

Hope it is realized!

waiting

• simplesally
    simplesally

That Six sure gets around!

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

Bringing this back to the top in hopes that we can get *something* going on in Hot Dallas!

waiting

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Okay...nobody is volunteering to organize, so here I am.

How about this:
    Trail Dust Steak House
    2505 East Grapevine Mills Circle
    Grapevine, TX 76051
    (972) 724-9153
    Right in front of Grapevine Mills Mall.

Saturday June 8th, 2002
    7:00 PM

How does this sound?

Billygoat the Party Planner

• Valis
    Valis

Thos headstrong women always running ahead of Jehovahs loving male dominated arrangement...tsk tsk Billy...your JC will commence promptly at 7:30, right after me and the rest of the Apostate dudes take Neil out for bachelor party...heheheh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Well, if I didn't have to WAIT so freakin' long for you MEN to take charge, us women wouldn't HAVE to run ahead.

Andi

PS: You will be nowhere NEAR Neil's bachelor party! LOL!

• waiting
    waiting

hey hey hey.........I'M a woman, thank you very much. And.......thank you very much for organizing things. I KNEW as soon as you posted (aka - a woman) things would get organized.....and I was right.

Unless anybody else wants to change Andi's well thought out plan (and I wouldn't tangle with her without good reason or beer) - it sounds fine to me. And I'll get my honey there too

Trail Dust Steak House
    2505 East Grapevine Mills Circle
    Grapevine, TX 76051
    (972) 724-9153
    Right in front of Grapevine Mills Mall.

Saturday June 8th, 2002
    7:00 PM

Oh, btw, could you tell me what road crossing Grapevine Mills Mall is found at? Will be coming from North side of Dallas airport.

Thanks Andi!

waiting

• Valis
    Valis

FROM DALLAS/FORT WORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    Exit the airport throught the North entry on International Parkway Highway 121.
    Exit FM 2499 Grapevine Mills Parkway.
    Turn left at the second traffic light.

Guess I'll have to wait until August to see some of you, but as many of you DFW apostates know, my door is always open and I'm usually up for company any time.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit